Crispi vs…

Hey guys thinking about ordering some crispis up and was just seeing how the fitting was compared to other name brand boots? Currently running some hanwags, and have ran zamberlans quite a bit, are they similar fit to said brands? I’ve heard they can run narrow at times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

David

FNG
Love my Crispis. They fit great and true to size right out of the box. Not sure how comparable they are to Zamberlans.

CorbLand

WKR
My Zamberlan 980 and Crispi Nevada feel pretty much the same. The only thing I wish I would have done different is buy two pairs of Nevadas instead of a pair of Nevadas and 980s.

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
It’s your foot and nobody else’s. Few things more important than getting boots/shoes that fit YOUR feet. Not some stranger on the internet feet.

Plenty of places let you buy them and return them if they don’t fit right.

Most shoes I wear a 9.5. Crispi fits true to size for me except for Lapponia, I sized 1/2 down to a 9. Hanwag Makra I went a 1/2 size up to a 10. Zamberlans Sierra and Baltoro 1/2 size down to a 9.

Seth

WKR
My Crispi Colorados have a similar fit to the Lowas I’ve used extensively, including Tibets.

Depends on which model but I wear 11 in shoes, 10.5 in Zamberlan, 11.5 in Hanwag, 11 in Crispi. They are the most true to size generally.

I tried Crispi Nevada, Crispi Colorado, and Lowa Tibet until I put on the Meindl Vakuum. Those were like putting on a pair of old slippers. When you know, you know...

The Nevada wides were very wide and the CO and Tibet wides were not very wide, fwiw. All size 11W

I’m a 12w in most lasts

Hanwag Yukon 12w
Hanwag Ancash II 12 reg
Crisipi Briks MTN GTX 12 reg
Zamberlan 12oo’s 12WL

Last edited:

def90

WKR
Ordered some Crispis online a few years back going against my own better judgment as I believe in always trying on as many boots/shoes as you can and buying the ones that fit best out of the box. Well they arrived and they were too skinny/narrow for my feet, should have sent them back but I thought maybe I could wear them around a few days and "break them in". It never happened, they just sit in my closet collecting dust reminding me to never buy shoes without trying them on first again.

IBen

Lil-Rokslider
Hey guys thinking about ordering some crispis up and was just seeing how the fitting was compared to other name brand boots? Currently running some hanwags, and have ran zamberlans quite a bit, are they similar fit to said brands? I’ve heard they can run narrow at times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You’ll be downgrading coming from hanwag and zamberlan to crispi

Jmort1754

WKR
I wear 13 D

La sportiva Trango tech leather fit narrow

Innov8 Roc G 345 and Roc Pro G 400, Crispi Nevada, Kenetrek Mtn 400, Meindl Perfekt, Salomon 4d, all fit about the same.

So far in ranking---
Nevada---- (fit like a pair of old undies, just comfy)
Perfekt (just picked up a pair off ebay CHEAP to replace an old pair)
Salomon (my most wore boots, soles are falling off them)
345 ( new) ( have 20 miles on them so far doing good) sneaker like
400 (new) (5 miles on them, a bit beefier than the 345,)
Trango ( Newer) (25 ish miles, not sure how I like them, they are narrow, but I think I have found the lacing out)
Kenetrek ( soles too hard for my liking after trying others, have around 400 miles on them overall)

Crispi Wyoming wides were the widest footwear I'd ever tried for a number of years. Recently switched to vivo and they are about the same width.

Sea Wolf

Lil-Rokslider
Different models of Crispi boots fit differently.
I have worn out a pair of Nevadas, I also have a pair of a insulated Wild Rock. These have a wider toe box compared to Laponia Lites which are more narrow in the toe.

I've spent a lot of time and money ordering boots, wearing them around the house, returning them and trying it again. It's worth it to have comfy boots you want to wear every day.
I might be returning these Laponias because something isn't quite right fit my foot like it was with the Nevadas.

Last edited: