Crispi Guides/Nevada Insulated vs Non?

It’s time for me to pick up a pair of new boots. Looking at either the guides or Nevada. I hunt mostly Colorado and during late/rifle seasons. Would you give one or the other the nod? insulated or uninsulated?
Thanks!

I've got the uninsulated Nevadas. I wouldn't want to wear any insulated boots unless I was going to have a lot of stationary time or hiking through snow but my feet sweat profusely.

IdahoBeav

WKR
You're safer with non-insulated. I have a pair of insulated Guides and uninsulated equivalent-model Schnees. For a late rifle season, I use the insulated Guides, but I wouldn't be suffering at all with the non-insulated. A normal-weather Sep or early Oct hunt in insulated boots is much worse.

mtnbound

Lil-Rokslider
It’s time for me to pick up a pair of new boots. Looking at either the guides or Nevada. I hunt mostly Colorado and during late/rifle seasons. Would you give one or the other the nod? insulated or uninsulated?
Thanks!

I have owned both and I never run insulated boots my feet tend to get warm very fast so sweating is my bigger issue. I prefer the Colorado’s but either one of your choices are good.

OP
A
I have owned both and I never run insulated boots my feet tend to get warm very fast so sweating is my bigger issue. I prefer the Colorado’s but either one of your choices are good.
I gave the Colorado’s a look but I was worried about the water resistance/snow. Think they’d hold up well in wet conditions?

OP
A
You're safer with non-insulated. I have a pair of insulated Guides and uninsulated equivalent-model Schnees. For a late rifle season, I use the insulated Guides, but I wouldn't be suffering at all with the non-insulated. A normal-weather Sep or early Oct hunt in insulated boots is much worse.
Much appreciated. I’ve only used non-insulated but I was concerned about hiking through snow which is what led me down the path of even considering insulated. Any preference between the guides and schnees?

IdahoBeav

WKR
Much appreciated. I’ve only used non-insulated but I was concerned about hiking through snow which is what led me down the path of even considering insulated. Any preference between the guides and schnees?
Nope, they are both top notch. However, Schnees does seem to have better sales and more often.