Crispi Guides/Nevada Insulated vs Non?

It’s time for me to pick up a pair of new boots. Looking at either the guides or Nevada. I hunt mostly Colorado and during late/rifle seasons. Would you give one or the other the nod? insulated or uninsulated?
Thanks!

I've got the uninsulated Nevadas. I wouldn't want to wear any insulated boots unless I was going to have a lot of stationary time or hiking through snow but my feet sweat profusely.

IdahoBeav

WKR
You're safer with non-insulated. I have a pair of insulated Guides and uninsulated equivalent-model Schnees. For a late rifle season, I use the insulated Guides, but I wouldn't be suffering at all with the non-insulated. A normal-weather Sep or early Oct hunt in insulated boots is much worse.

mtnbound

Lil-Rokslider
It’s time for me to pick up a pair of new boots. Looking at either the guides or Nevada. I hunt mostly Colorado and during late/rifle seasons. Would you give one or the other the nod? insulated or uninsulated?
Thanks!

I have owned both and I never run insulated boots my feet tend to get warm very fast so sweating is my bigger issue. I prefer the Colorado’s but either one of your choices are good.