Crime in our area off the charts

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way they view the incident is these people are victims of society and by arresting and prosecuting them, they are being victimized again. It's not their fault they are victims, they can't help themselves and because society has disenfranchised these criminals, it's our fault and we should help them more.

It's just dumb. Since the late 80s we had enjoyed excellent crime rates and supported the tax paying good people of the state by providing them a safe environment for their family and business. It's all the exact opposite now.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

We live in a bassackwards world…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is literally a book out that defends looting.

many people see it as a means of redistribution and equity by an oppressed class

So how is this class oppressed? That’s what I’d like to know.

I lived in South Sacramento for 2 years after living in Oklahoma my entire life. It was like living on a different planet. The day I had a guy get out of his car in the middle of I-80 and try to fist fight me was probably peak WTF. I don't miss the sounds and lights of the police helicopters on Saturday nights.

ODB

WKR

Systemic oppression since 1619.

you have to read their ‘work’ to see how they justify this type of reasoning. Then you have to overlay the structure of Marxism overtop of it. Remember the proletariat and the bourgeoisie? Then you have to overlay intersectionalism on top of that to really see how it all works

Marble

WKR

They would have to explain their position. And the short answer is they are not oppressed. Their policies allow the people to not take responsibilities for the choices they make.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

You're trying to apply logic to a system devised by the 19th century German version of a blue haired neck beard living in their mom's basement who dreamed it up because he was so much of an egotistical sociopath that he couldn't accept his failures in life were in any way shape or form his own fault so his solution was that all of the other prols should go around town and murder their betters.

Sent from my SM-G996U1 using Tapatalk

Some solid explanations so far. I find it hard for anyone to be truly oppressed in the country we live in. 10 mil a year to put a round ball through a circle hoop does t sound too oppressed. Government blowing taxpayers money to give to those “less fortunate” doesn’t sound too oppressed. I may have white skin, but NO ONE has ever given me a damn thing. I’ve worked my back side off my entire life to have the things I have. Have had to start over a few times as well.

Liberals import hundreds of thousands of people from shithole places who live like barbarians and lunatics and then wonder why these places turn into shitholes filled with barbaric lunatics

Sapcut

WKR
As the the crime increases so should the death rate. The crime will not decrease until the death rate increases.

And why on God’s green and blue earth do you live in California ??

Rob5589

WKR
Come on man! It's the new normal. It's well known that the unsavory element travels from the Pitt, the Yoch, and Oaktown for these smash and grabs. When I worked in Richmond the folks in the hills couldn't figure out why the 'hood was in their areas thieving. Duh, the 'hood doesn't have shit to steal. Remember, it's theses lib areas that voted for 57 and are now reaping their just rewards.

What I don't understand is how are these coordinated smash and grabs not being prosecuted as criminal conspiracy/organized crime/RICO?

cod007

Lil-Rokslider
What I don't understand is how are these coordinated smash and grabs not being prosecuted as criminal conspiracy/organized crime/RICO?
Liberals import hundreds of thousands of people from shithole places who live like barbarians and lunatics and then wonder why these places turn into shitholes filled with barbaric lunatics
There is simple answer. They don’t care about you (the citizen). Haven’t for decades. When they bring these “barbarians” in from other countries they do NOT ‘wonder’ what will happen. They KNOW what will happen. They are out and out trying to take this country down to 3rd world status. Period. It’s been their plan for quite some time but they know their time is running out and they have been forced to compress their scheme. This compressed timeline is WHY many Americans are only now seeing their madness.

California is a dump. I live in a fairly rural area in Northern California so it’s not quite as bad as the Bay Area but it’s still more than I want to deal with. Our homeless problem is out of control where I live and it’s not uncommon to see these dirtbags sitting on the sidewalk. We went to a Giants game and to Alcatraz one weekend this summer and when we parked along the embarcadero to go to Alcatraz a parking lot attendant said that in that stretch there had been 600 cars broken into the day before. It’s insane what this state lets criminals do! I’m ready to get out of this place now. I’m not willing to raise my son here and watch the inevitable downward spiral continue. Don’t worry we won’t be bringing any leftist ideological bullish!t with us when we leave.

HOT ROD

WKR
They thought about protesting a year or so ago here in Casper it did not happen as they had planned.... The scum bags did not realize the citizen would line the streets with pitch forks and shovels;)... Lets put it this way there was no looting or bricks being tossed.... Most of the shit bags where bussed in from sum where else

Status
Not open for further replies.