Cougar called in to 13 steps

OP
Saylean

Saylean

FNG
Does your speaker make unwanted sounds when powering up etc? Which one is it if you like it?
My JBL does, and if thats the case I will connect it before getting into my calling area, which is easy enough, then I'll set up to use it. My ryobi speaker doesnt make such a loud sound, but I will often still connect prior to the calling area. Or, if I am in the calling area and going to connect I might try to cover the sound with some brush breaking etc....but thats just me.

Blowdowner

Lil-Rokslider
My JBL does, and if thats the case I will connect it before getting into my calling area, which is easy enough, then I'll set up to use it. My ryobi speaker doesnt make such a loud sound, but I will often still connect prior to the calling area. Or, if I am in the calling area and going to connect I might try to cover the sound with some brush breaking etc....but thats just me.
Yeah I’ve ruined a few sets with the noise. Imagine if your ringer or alarm goes off! Someone needs to make a silent one.

Can’t believe you were able to get the gun up. He must have been deciding if you were food. 13 steps is a single leap for him.

OP
Saylean

Saylean

FNG
I put my phone on silent mode so the ringer doesn’t go off (plus im usually out of service). I couldn’t believe it either really, I kept saying in my head “stay put!”

OP
Saylean

Saylean

FNG
pretty sure this is the same Tom. My cam was only 300 yards or so from where I shot.

Attachments

• 357CED70-77CA-4AB2-BD82-361BD0406C28.jpeg
    357CED70-77CA-4AB2-BD82-361BD0406C28.jpeg
    514.5 KB · Views: 51

TheGDog

WKR
Ultimate Predator Calls App
Interesting.. I'd be willing to bet when it installed on your phone... that it placed the sound files it uses into a specific folder within the disk system of the phone. You should totally connect your phone via USB cable and copy those sound files into a separate folder for safe-keeping on your local HD of the computer.... better yet.. after you do so.. send me a Mail and we can work out how I'll store them for you as "off-site backup catastrophic protection" which you are legally allowed to do. ;)