Corner Crossing 2024?

AME

FNG
Not much reason too where I'm archery hunting, but during rifle season there's some spots it might make sense.

So, possibly?

I think it's perfectly ethical/moral, which is what's important to me.

Maverick1

WKR
Not much reason too where I'm archery hunting, but during rifle season there's some spots it might make sense.

So, possibly?

I think it's perfectly ethical/moral, which is what's important to me.
Which is more important to you?
1. Ethical/moral
2. Legal

AME

FNG
Moral, followed by ethical, followed by legal.

Unfortunately, breaking laws that are not themselves immoral constitutes an immoral action. Kind of peculiar circumstance therefore.

So, I guess it comes down to how important it is to hunt that land locked piece...and how likely it is someone will be watching.

And, unless I am mistaken, corner crossing has currently only been debated within the judicial system. Anyone know if there are actual laws governing the act of corner crossing, or is it based on court cases?

AME

FNG
Just did a little digging, to refresh/update my data.

I still stand by my original statement. I would at this point be willing to try my luck, and if legal processes were taken by the state or private individuals, I would fight them.

That is my position. I own no land, so maybe I am biased and or out of touch, but I don't see how any federal judge could determine that accesing public land via corner crossing constitutes trespassing in any way.