Cooking game meat may never be the same

This would probably translate to outlawing gas grills too... MOST people use propane on their grills. I use propane in the summer for canning and skillet cooking
The full story not in the snippet is that this is about indoor air quality, not pollution. Outdoor grills are safe for now.
"A federal agency is reportedly considering a ban on gas stoves on the heels of rising concern about harmful indoor air pollutants emitted by the appliances. "

Yes, the climate crisis....
Yep, it's because most houses don't have proper ventilation that routes indoor pollutants outside. That being said gas stoves aren't the only ones producing pollutants, but they do produce more than other types of stoves.

bsnedeker

WKR
What I do have a clue about is the reason this topic - the one we are actually discussing - is being considered. It isn’t climate-related.
And thank GOD that the feds are here to save all of us rubes from making informed decisions about how we heat our homes and cook our food!

Btaylor

WKR
The full story not in the snippet is that this is about indoor air quality, not pollution. Outdoor grills are safe for now.

Yep, it's because most houses don't have proper ventilation that routes indoor pollutants outside. That being said gas stoves aren't the only ones producing pollutants, but they do produce more than other types of stoves.
You mean the vent hood over the stove is not really a vent? Maybe there will be a companion piece of legislation banning all processed food. Want to eat? Catch it, kill or grow it yourself and cook over fire outside. That should thin the herd where it needs thinning. Why dont we start Feb. 1st?

You mean the vent hood over the stove is not really a vent? Maybe there will be a companion piece of legislation banning all processed food. Want to eat? Catch it, kill or grow it yourself and cook over fire outside. That should thin the herd where it needs thinning. Why dont we start Feb. 1st?
A lot of vent hoods aren't really vents, they just redirect the bad air back into the home. It's a lot more common in cities where condo / townhome-style units complicate venting. Don't worry I'm on your side, I don't think banning a stove type will do anything very useful.

WCB

WKR
Out of all the things causing poor health this is what they focus on? The govt is so F'd it is funny at this point.

You know what else causes adolescent asthma...being inside all the time. How about instead of just going right to a ban they actual educate people. Simple campaign of "check your ventilation, get your vents cleaned along with your carpet, etc.

Any body that even relatively thinks this is a good idea probably has lucked out due to technology because natural selection has no reason to have done its job on them.

NRA4LIFE

WKR
I'm guessing that most people (like me) with a gas stove only have a 110 outlet at the stove location to plug into. Electric will take 220. If you're breaker box is full (like me) that is going to be a costly switch over. No thanks.

MattB

WKR
And thank GOD that the feds are here to save all of us rubes from making informed decisions about how we heat our homes and cook our food!
I personally think that a ban is dumb, but there is value in highlighting the potential health risk so people who were otherwise unaware can make an informed decision.

TheGDog

WKR
True, but Ca is like a think tank for bad ideas that spread elsewhere.
Negative... mor elike their "Testing grounds" to observe and see what kinda push-back they get from the masses, or in other words, how well their re-programming PsyOps on all the various media sources are working.

Just like with anti-2A measures... they try it first in CA and NYC. and if they don't get much pushback (and why would they, we're all too busy struggling to make the bills since these tards keep doing things to devalue the currency.

Here... I found this video the other day and this guy friggin NAILS IT. And he delivers his info very calmly so I think even your most wokety-woke of idiots might actually have the patience to listen and take it in.

EDIT: Please share this video with others!

Last edited:
We had people literally cement their hands inside of pipes and block the road to a pipeline project I was working on several years ago. I asked the one protester (with blue hair) what she heated their house with and she said, “gas”. I said “You do know what you are protesting against right?”
She said, “Ya we are protesting against fracking that’s going to happen because it’s bad for the world”

To which I replied:

“Well, you stupid f’ing idiot, they fracked the well last week…and the law is here and you’re being arrested for trespassing and endangering g the lives of 235 employees on this mountain by blocking this road. So congratulations…..”

Unreal the crap that I have seen over the years.

TheGDog

WKR
We need a nationwide ban on putting morons into office........any government office.
Sigh.. more correctly... we need to figure out and come up with... a way to prevent dumb mofos from voting. But that's problematic. They've already shutdown the notion of tests to prove competency long ago.

So perhaps what we need to do is... maybe enact rules that state anytime a political figure is allowed to speak on air... or.. run an ad.. that it cannot be done.... unless an opposing viewpoint is immediately allowed to follow it afterward perhaps?

The big problem is.. the ones who f_ck everything up are those who are what I call "Majority emotionally led" people. So the moment these leftist politicians can come up with some carefully chosen words that invoke a psychological response and that tap into their emotional response... these tards rage-out and therefore mentally stonewall and thus new information en-contra simply can't/won't penetrate their thick-@ss skulls.

And don't EVEN think for a second these leftists don't know what they're doing in that regard. Their PR teams are QUITE well-versed in psychological manipulation.

Yep just bought a new chainsaw the old one gave up the ghost, looks like the hunt is on for a good cook stove like my grandmother had. Have a buddy who just changed all his appliances over to gas, stove, water heater, home heating, clothes dryer. Just got off the phone with him now he is bitching about the gas bill. Will this become law eventually probably, but I think the real move is to run the cost so high no one can afford it just like all the other fossil fuels. Control is the main goal, just like with the covid (which in my opinion was developed for biological warfare) and let loose to reduce the worlds populations. We are witnessing the end of a nation as we knew it, we were warned, and the idiots still elected an idiot. Think I will throw another log in the fireplace.

svivian

WKR
Yep just bought a new chainsaw the old one gave up the ghost, looks like the hunt is on for a good cook stove like my grandmother had. Have a buddy who just changed all his appliances over to gas, stove, water heater, home heating, clothes dryer. Just got off the phone with him now he is bitching about the gas bill. Will this become law eventually probably, but I think the real move is to run the cost so high no one can afford it just like all the other fossil fuels. Control is the main goal, just like with the covid (which in my opinion was developed for biological warfare) and let loose to reduce the worlds populations. We are witnessing the end of a nation as we knew it, we were warned, and the idiots still elected an idiot. Think I will throw another log in the fireplace.
The old fashioned cooktop wood burners are awesome to have. Cooked a few thanksgiving meals over the years. Ma still has it in her house

ADCDE74A-CE94-41FF-A5C9-6793032B98B9.jpegADCDE74A-CE94-41FF-A5C9-6793032B98B9.jpeg

Man, you’d think they would finally outlaw alcohol. I mean…
How they gonna make up that tax rev? Govt is to greedy....Look at the states where they have legalized weed because they needed more money. You think goverment actually cares about health...They are still pissed about the rev loss from the anti smoking campaign...

Reactions: ODB