Cooking game meat may never be the same

We had people literally cement their hands inside of pipes and block the road to a pipeline project I was working on several years ago. I asked the one protester (with blue hair) what she heated their house with and she said, “gas”. I said “You do know what you are protesting against right?”
She said, “Ya we are protesting against fracking that’s going to happen because it’s bad for the world”

To which I replied:

“Well, you stupid f’ing idiot, they fracked the well last week…and the law is here and you’re being arrested for trespassing and endangering g the lives of 235 employees on this mountain by blocking this road. So congratulations…..”

Unreal the crap that I have seen over the years.
That's dumb on two levels. Cement is caustic and probably burned their hands up real good. It's also a powder so probably easy to remove their hands from the pipes lol.

That's dumb on two levels. Cement is caustic and probably burned their hands up real good. It's also a powder so probably easy to remove their hands from the pipes lol.
It’s not a powder when you add water to it…lol

.I’m telling you, I’ve never seen anything so stupid in my life

FlareBlitz91

Lil-Rokslider
What I do have a clue about is the reason this topic - the one we are actually discussing - is being considered. It isn’t climate-related.
You think some of these people read articles?

I love cooking on gas ranges but they aren’t great unless you’ve got adequate ventilation, which is the thing being discussed here. 9/10 vent fans don’t actually vent anywhere.

taskswap

WKR
Nobody ever fact checks these things despite how easy it is to do.
https://www.factcheck.org/2023/01/hot-air-over-gas-stoves/

Biden had nothing to do with it. The CPSC issued a statement that lots of media gleefully jumped all over because it made great titles for folks to click on and drive ad revenue to their Web sites. If you want the truth rather than the circus:

Hoehn-Saric, Jan. 11: Over the past several days, there has been a lot of attention
paid to gas stove emissions and to the Consumer Product Safety Commission.
Research indicates that emissions from gas stoves can be hazardous, and the CPSC
is looking for ways to reduce related indoor air quality hazards. But to be clear, I am
not looking to ban gas stoves and the CPSC has no proceeding to do so.

CPSC is researching gas emissions in stoves and exploring new ways to address
health risks. CPSC also is actively engaged in strengthening voluntary safety standards
for gas stoves. And later this spring, we will be asking the public to provide us with
information about gas stove emissions and potential solutions for reducing any
associated risks. This is part of our product safety mission – learning about hazards
and working to make products safer.

Believe what you want when it fits your agenda, but if you want to demonize "the libs" this is one of the sillier ways to do it.

Honestly, the funniest part of this whole debacle has been watching BOTH sides act as if "gas vs. electric" is a decision most people actually make, rather than just using whatever type is installed in the house or apartment they live in. The number of people who go shopping for stove and even have the OPTION to consider "gas vs. electric" is vanishingly low.

Not as much fun though, I guess...

MattB

WKR
You think some of these people read articles?

I love cooking on gas ranges but they aren’t great unless you’ve got adequate ventilation, which is the thing being discussed here. 9/10 vent fans don’t actually vent anywhere.
I know for a fact some people don't. ;-)

FlareBlitz91

Lil-Rokslider
Nobody ever fact checks these things despite how easy it is to do.
https://www.factcheck.org/2023/01/hot-air-over-gas-stoves/

Biden had nothing to do with it. The CPSC issued a statement that lots of media gleefully jumped all over because it made great titles for folks to click on and drive ad revenue to their Web sites. If you want the truth rather than the circus:

Hoehn-Saric, Jan. 11: Over the past several days, there has been a lot of attention
paid to gas stove emissions and to the Consumer Product Safety Commission.
Research indicates that emissions from gas stoves can be hazardous, and the CPSC
is looking for ways to reduce related indoor air quality hazards. But to be clear, I am
not looking to ban gas stoves and the CPSC has no proceeding to do so.

CPSC is researching gas emissions in stoves and exploring new ways to address
health risks. CPSC also is actively engaged in strengthening voluntary safety standards
for gas stoves. And later this spring, we will be asking the public to provide us with
information about gas stove emissions and potential solutions for reducing any
associated risks. This is part of our product safety mission – learning about hazards
and working to make products safer.

Believe what you want when it fits your agenda, but if you want to demonize "the libs" this is one of the sillier ways to do it.

Honestly, the funniest part of this whole debacle has been watching BOTH sides act as if "gas vs. electric" is a decision most people actually make, rather than just using whatever type is installed in the house or apartment they live in. The number of people who go shopping for stove and even have the OPTION to consider "gas vs. electric" is vanishingly low.

Not as much fun though, I guess...

I like you