Communication issues with the wife.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
I said honey, I'm going to the market, is there anything you need, she said get a 1/2 gallon of milk, and if they have avocados get four. I come home and sit down to watch TV. Wife yells at me, why do we have four 1/2 gallons of milk, I answered, because they had avocados.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Gonna have to side with the wife on this one. But heck, the 1/2 gallons of milk are almost as much as the gallons. I always get gallons unless the 1/2's are on sale for $1.29. But I always get 2-3 gallons at a time. That lasts me a week.

jayhawk

WKR
I can see you’re new at this. Newsflash: she actually wanted four 1/2 gallons of avocados. You were supposed to figure that out by noticing that she moved the oranges to the space where the avocados used to be before you bought your own cow and don’t buy milk anymore.

My wife sent me to the store once to get milk and bread. I came home with the milk and bread but also with 10 bags of Reese’s peanut butter eggs. It was almost Easter.

gumbl3

WKR
All wrong. She's offended you went without her, but she really didn't want to go in the first place because had she been included would have just griped that she looks bad, has nothing to wear, you gave her no notice to get ready, that she's really letting you down. Either way you were doomed from the start

You guys are doing it all wrong....
My wife thinks I am an idiot. She sends me to store and I get what I am not supposed to and dont get what i am supposed to everytime..everytime she asks me to do laundry I screw it up too...I haven't had to go to the grocery store or do laundry in over 20 years....Hell I couldn't get the new washer we got a couple years go started...

Yoder

WKR
This is obviously a lie. If you messed up she wouldn't actually tell you. She just wouldn't talk to you for a few days and say Nothing! Every time you asked her what's wrong.

This is obviously a lie. If you messed up she wouldn't actually tell you. She just wouldn't talk to you for a few days and say Nothing! Every time you asked her what's wrong.
I really hate the silent treatment.lol..If the universe aligns and wife isn't taking I am smart enough not to ask why and just enjoy the silence.

OP
GSPHUNTER

GSPHUNTER

WKR
This is why i use walmart delivery
The problem there is, they bring four half gallons of milk, four avocado, three ribeye steaks, two loafs of bread, one bag of dog food, six dozen eggs, one package of frozen burritos, two camping tents, and a package of gum.