Communication issues with the wife.

7mm-08

WKR
All wrong. She's offended you went without her, but she really didn't want to go in the first place because had she been included would have just griped that she looks bad, has nothing to wear, you gave her no notice to get ready, that she's really letting you down. Either way you were doomed from the start
I've learned that with 33 years in the rear view we are all doomed...

Marbles

WK Donkey
Classified Approved
You guys are doing it all wrong....
My wife thinks I am an idiot. She sends me to store and I get what I am not supposed to and dont get what i am supposed to everytime..everytime she asks me to do laundry I screw it up too...I haven't had to go to the grocery store or do laundry in over 20 years....Hell I couldn't get the new washer we got a couple years go started...
Weaponized helplessness, my 3 year old is trying it out right now.

3Esski

Lil-Rokslider
Ive mentioned it before, but communication and life with the wife became a lot better after she changed her name to 'Plaintiff'.
As someone who is currently dealing with exactly this, I could not agree more.

Mojave

WKR
I have the opposite of the silent treatment.

I have hours upon hours of explanation for nothing.

then I have ours upon hours for things she can't control at work.

I would take the silent treatment any day.

My boss is a woman. She does the silent treatment. I just don't talk to her. It doesn't hurt me at all.

OP
GSPHUNTER

GSPHUNTER

WKR
The whole problem between the sexes is, when you first meet a female, everything is great, new romance, getting to know each other. All along she is finding things about she really doesn't like, but she tells herself given time she can change those things, but as time goes on and you don't change, she decides she really, really dislikes those things and hence she starts to dislike you because she has failed in her quest to change you. It's that simple.

WKR
Speaking of miscommunication, I came home early from work one day to find a half-eaten sandwich on the table and a trail of clothes to the bedroom. In the bedroom I found my wife, with the mailman!

When I asked what the hell was going on, she said "I asked you this morning if we should get a Xmas card for the mailman! You said, 'screw him, give him a dollar!' The sandwich was my idea."

OP
GSPHUNTER

GSPHUNTER

WKR
I worked with a guy who was getting married for the second time. I asked if he had the right one this time, he said I was married 33 years the first time, ask me again in 35 years, his actual answer was I thought I had the right one the first time.

Last edited: