Coming Down from the High...What's it like for YOU?

MarlinMark

Lil-Rokslider
I firmly believe that in the near future (when society can handle the mental horror of steroid use) men will commonly take micro doses of testosterone and human growth hormone or very similar synthetics. This is a quality of life thing. Not an increase my bench press max. Woman take hormones for their menstrual cycle all the time for quality of life and it's smiled at. I brought it up in my doctors office and the nurse started to talk about roid rage and stuff. I laughed at her because o k we that this conversation wasn't going to be intellectual.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I had blood work/physical just prior to going this yr—just worked out that way...as usual, my vit D was low.

All my tests show low Vit D and low Vit E. But that's really odd as I drink milk all the time, I go through two gallons a week by myself. And I spend most my time out in the sun every day. So just a little odd for me.

Each night up at elk camp (right around 10,500 feet), I feel great and not even remotely tired or sleepy. I get home and I'm lethargic and dragging all day and ready for bed at 6pm. It sucks. This isn't coming down from a "high", it's coming down from the "high country". To top it off, I have asthma. I should feel worse up there, especially chasing elk. But it's always the opposite.