Colorado Left Over Tags

Got a bull tag with only 1 available.. I wish they would do all leftovers and reissue tags like this. I like it more than the way they do the release of tags for the remainder of the year

LiveBigIA

FNG
I struck out on my 2024 Elk tag but still willing to help out solo archery hunter. I'm veteran of GMU 12...Message me if you're in need of caller or meat hauler. :)

Dave_

Lil-Rokslider
Same here. I was sitting on the "select residency" page by 8:10. Clicked the "proceed" button a few seconds after 9:00 and it logged me out instead of proceeding to the next screen.
Sounds like your browser might have timed out. Just curious, did you let it sit idle that whole time?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Sounds like your browser might have timed out. Just curious, did you let it sit idle that whole time?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Yes. I didn’t refresh or click around on that page; I just left the browser window open and worked on other stuff on my computer. Maybe I should have waited until closer to go time to navigate to the residency page? Oh well, I already have a cow tag in hand and was just trying to upgrade to either sex.

11boo

WKR
Got to the cpw office in Denver at 7am this morning and got every tag i wanted.
I spent the night at the Meeker office pre internet, first in line. A couple other guys were there too, we BSed, cooked on a propane grill on the tailgate and had a few beers. We all got our tags then.

Today, I got in queue at 0845, logged in at 0908 and had my bonus cow tag by 0915.
I remember getting booted out of queue in the past by jumping in too early.

Let’s have a great season!

IMG_8193.jpeg

KsRancher

WKR
Logged in at 8:24. Sat line until 9:10. It let me proceed. Logged in, got my son a bull tag and checked out. Easy!

Woitey

FNG
I got a terrible tag, 59/581 fourth rifle bull. It's pretty country but no elk. I expect to walk around both GMU's enjoying the scenery.