Colorado Left Over Tags

Was in the system at 8AM (no line/queue) and then refreshed at 9AM. Saw the new buttons to buy the tag.

Clicked, entered the code and it was already gone.

I got in the que at 8, clicked to proceed at 9 and got logged out, oh well, OTC for me!
Same here. I was sitting on the "select residency" page by 8:10. Clicked the "proceed" button a few seconds after 9:00 and it logged me out instead of proceeding to the next screen.

I was in the que but in the 6 minutes total it took them to let me in, the single tag left I wanted was gone. :confused:

yak

Lil-Rokslider
10+ tags gone in about 10s. Its a crap shoot. Luckily I was pessimistic going into it.

huntsd

WKR
What a mess, just like idaho. CO needs to deal with return tags like Nevada does. NV has the best system IMO

Jmoore

Lil-Rokslider
I got hung up on the "im not a robot" security challenge. Next year I have to remember what a bus looks like. Fully prepared with the codes, but didnt study buses. I ended up getting in at 9:00:47 and all 5 tags were gone.
Dude I'm pretty sure one car was identifying as a bus today. I made it through and got lucky somehow.

How does Nevada do it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nevada is first come first serve... they live post tags as they become available and the first person to claim it gets it. Kinda wild. The webpage refreshes itself every few seconds and you can literally see the tags pop up.

ColoradoV

WKR
Things change every year and they did again this year…..

Yea the bots are coming funny some of you don’t think they exist but I got a feeling = well things change every year that’s all I am sayin.

Also if you run a bot and want well just go look at the 30er mule deer thread. I still don’t have a tag maybe we can talk………… 🤐🤓😜🏄‍♂️

Chief23

FNG
I logged in at at 10:45 eastern time and by 11:15 had a tag, Granted its only a cow tag but in a unit I know very well. It was like the big rush was over. That little dude ran across the screen. Surprised the heck out of me. I didn't figure that I had any chance at all.

Bearsears

WKR
Nevada is first come first serve... they live post tags as they become available and the first person to claim it gets it. Kinda wild. The webpage refreshes itself every few seconds and you can literally see the tags pop up.
This is how Colorado used to do it. I hated it. The tag I wanted would always come up while I was in traffic lol. Then you get guys running apps that notify you the second a tag comes available. I prefer this method even though its not ideal.

Like I said before - you really dont know when the CPW 'opens the door'.
It could be 8:57, 8:58, 8:59 or even 8:55

Its a good thing the Draw Working Group has identified some issues with the Leftover Draw... i.e Bots

I will be "automating" my leftover purchase next year. I wish it didn't have to come to this, but here we are...

Like I said before - you really dont know when the CPW 'opens the door'.
It could be 8:57, 8:58, 8:59 or even 8:55

Its a good thing the Draw Working Group has identified some issues with the Leftover Draw... i.e Bots
It’s interesting for sure. I clicked proceed at the residency page right at 11:00 am EST and click on elk and they weren’t even live yet. Refreshed and 2 seconds later it was there