Coffee confession.

16Bore

WKR
I carry French vanilla powdered creamer.

I figure if guys can talk about shaving their junk, than this would be the place to confess.

I feel better now.

I can't even stand to smell those flavored creamers or flavored coffees, let alone drink them. My wife and I have had our own separate coffee makers since we got married (20 years now) because she always brews up that flavored stuff.

Speaking of coffee. A company sent me some Coffee Blocks. They look more like a meal. Anyways, I don't drink coffee, would anyone like to test them out and post up there thoughts?

34e7a502439230f971027b526b6af012.jpg

bc58fbc86598c69a9d3afc858b77337d.jpg

I'll give those blocks a shot. I'm a huge coffee drinker and I've got an elk tag to fill until 15 January. It's cold here and I think those will do the trick!

Speaking of coffee. A company sent me some Coffee Blocks. They look more like a meal. Anyways, I don't drink coffee, would anyone like to test them out and post up there thoughts?

34e7a502439230f971027b526b6af012.jpg

bc58fbc86598c69a9d3afc858b77337d.jpg

that seems like a solid choice. i drink butter/coconut coffee at home. the healthy fat in the backcountry im sure would have a benefit.

I like 'old school' coffee.

We buy beans from Costco (San Francisco, French Roast) and grind/brew it. I like it black, wife likes a little sugar.

When we go to the field, we grind some in advance, put it in a Ziploc bag, and brew it fresh in a percolator over a wood or gas stove, or cowboy style in a cup or small pot, on the move.

Never really cared for the goopy products that are called 'coffee' nowadays. I like real coffee, with a high calorie snack alongside it, clif bar or whatever.

Back