CO Draw/Harvest PDF report to Excel conversion issue/help request.

hey guys,
if there are any Adobe/Excel conversion experts out there, i could use some help or at least a 2nd oppinion.
every year i convert COlorado harvest/draw reports from PDF to Excel w/out any issues.
this year all worked fine: Elk, Pronghorn, Bear, etc.
Except: DEER Harvest 2022 report, is not converting from PDF to Excel. i called CPW and spoke with them to ask if perhaps PDF was corrupted or if they would be willing to share Excel version. unfortunately only file they can share is whats on CPW's Big Game hunt statistics page.

so i'm asking for help, perhaps there are some IT gurus on here that can take a look at DEER 2022 Harvest PDF file and confirm if it can be converted to Excel and how?

thanks in advance.

I don't remember off hand exactly how I did it before, but use "paste special" then select the correct settings.

OP
R
I know that function and have used it before. But even that doesn’t work this time. Something about their PDF file that you cant even copy page at a time that way

Would anyone be willing to email me Colorado's 'Drawn out at # of Points' report in Excel format? I can't convert the pdf to Excel? I only need 2023 for Elk results.