WTB Classified Approved?

fwafwow

WKR
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
So you can be a member for a day pay 50 bucks and your "classified approved"? Interesting.....
Nah, or at least not in my case. I was anointed years after joining. Probably has something to do with memes. Or inventing "chazzing" as a word.

fwafwow

WKR
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Seems a little odd it's public information, how much gets paid to post Memes.
Agreed. I converted to a NIL that is paid under the table with PP (F&F - duh) and Doge coins. I’ve almost offset my contributions to the Swaro “pass the hat” incident.

Drenalin

WKR
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Agreed. I converted to a NIL that is paid under the table with PP (F&F - duh) and Doge coins. I’ve almost offset my contributions to the Swaro “pass the hat” incident.
Your boy was logged on not long ago...he seemed to have moved past it, onto the next thing.

svivian

WKR
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Two steps every time I log in? Like the 47 times a day I look thru Rokslide. No thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It should remember your device. In the case someone tries to login somewhere else with your stolen information then you would be notified with the second step since its coming from a different device.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Two steps every time I log in? Like the 47 times a day I look thru Rokslide. No thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah it remembers your device for a certain number of days then you'll just go though the two step process again.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

ChrisAU

WKR
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
My goal is to lose enough money on stuff that one day I am #1 in feedback. Think @sndmn11 is all that stands between me and glory. Prob a couple others. And the 200 people who haven't left me feedback :D