WTB Classified Approved?

TheCougar

WKR
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I see some folks running around with a “classified approved” badge. I searched the forums and didn’t find anything, nor did I find a sticky for it. What is this classified merit badge and how do I get it? Can I be grandfathered in for prior transactions? Finally, if there is a post or thread for this, can we make it a sticky on top of the classified so people can find it? The only mention I’ve found of it is one of the mods, @fngTony asking about it, so at least I’m in good company in my ignorance…
@robby denning can you shed some light on this?

Last edited:
OP
TheCougar

TheCougar

WKR
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
The badge means this^^^.
That’s crazy… there’s should be a merit badge for approved buyers and sellers. Maybe a certain number of transactions, high post count, personal verification. Or perhaps a minimum meme count, which is my preferred solution. 25 memes and you are a verified buyer/seller.

Last edited:
OP
TheCougar

TheCougar

WKR
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I want that and Mememaster.

I think 🤔
I know, right? I was late to the meme party and haven’t been able get into the inner circle, despite ignoring my family making memes. I’m hoping if I can’t get there on merit, maybe I can just stick around long enough that @robby denning or @fngTony will let me me a Memester Emeritus out of pity!
1B9B2C00-CE89-4152-9106-00B7DC2E3F6A.jpeg

@fngTony and @realunlucky laughs at my dreams.
8AE2434B-47D2-4B2D-A6D9-7B361AC4810D.jpeg

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Even with fancy badges and stickers somebody can hack your account and pretend to be you to scam another member. I wouldn’t trust it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Even with fancy badges and stickers somebody can hack your account and pretend to be you to scam another member. I wouldn’t trust it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You could always sign up for two step verification-- more protection for you and other members. Win win

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

OP
TheCougar

TheCougar

WKR
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
You could always sign up for two step verification-- more protection for you and other members. Win win

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
It would be nice to have some kind of real verification. Anything is better than nothing, especially with all the scammers these days.

fwafwow

WKR
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
What do you mean “running around”? 😎

FWIW I don’t think it’s tied to the $50 10 post count/cooling off period bypass.