Chris Bee Water Buffalo

Beendare

WKR
Personally, I get perturbed about what hunting has become due to social media…heck, not just hunting but everything.

It used to be; the guys that could do, it didn’t talk about it. Now everybody talks about it on social media, whether they can do it or not it’s all about your social media exposure.

Everything is monetized. CB didn’t pay for that hunt…. When you think about it, it was just a paid commercial.

I know a guy that did an ad for a certain arrow and BH company talking them up and my buddy was on the same hunt where they lost a couple animals because those arrows snapped on contact and BH’s broke too.

Social media hype has wrecked hunting in some ways. Just look at elk, everyone wants to shoot a screaming elk coming to the bugle… when in reality, most hunters never see an elk up close and the bugles they are hearing are other hunters bugling every hundred yards up the trail in the woods.

Ho5tile1

WKR
Very true my dad was really good friends with a lady who did a televised fishing show with Tom man but she knew a bunch of the outdoor guys who had hunting shows and they all would talk about how they would loose tons of deer from shooting crappy arrows and broadheads but since they where being paid by them that’s what they used. Sometimes they would use there own equipment then with movie magic or editing they would show the product they where pumping in the animals.. it’s all one giant ad to sale crap…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk