Cheap Titanium Stove

Has anyone seen just the glass side panel for sale? I have the www stove which looks identical. It would be nice to have the option for a little more light in the tent. I think I found it on eBay for $120ish. At that point I might as well buy a second stove with the panel. Been scouring Ali and don’t think I’ve seen it.

Yeh I saw that one. Might try to convert it. My dad has a tin shop and I can fold the edge the way I would need if i could make it work.

OP
Huntin_GI

Huntin_GI

WKR
Another burn in update.

Ran the stove for a little over an hour and kept it packed full. Everything went as expected. Mild deformation of the panels but again, thats standard.

I was worried about it leaking smoke but was happy to see that suction created by the pipe prevented any leakage.

While stoking the fire in the beginning, if you were blowing into the stove, you could get come light leakage from the body but honestly it appeared to be a non-issue.

Therooster240g

FNG
Classified Approved
Is the foldable leg design less desirable for leveling reasons?

I would imagine so. The with the threaded legs would be better after placing the feet with ones that can be screwed all the way through ( open bottom ). That would allow you to push them into the ground to help level and to help secure it better from being knocked over. You can also tilt it to where the back is slightly higher to help with smoke. Bryan Call does a pretty good job talking about a similar stove in this I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beendare

WKR
I ordered one after seeing this post and it just arrived today. Total weight including stove, pipe, rings, and dampner as seen in photos is 2lbs 10oz. And it comes with a decent carry bag not included in weight be its light. Look to get it burned in this week(end).
Yeah, much of the stuff on Ali express is knock off stuff that is equal to the stuff we are buying from the companies here- some of it is almost the exact same or even better made on the same assembly lines- only 1/3rd the cost.

Some of it is knock off of patented products- thats no good and I'm a big proponent against that, I think a patent should be honored.

The other stuff like these stoves...or 2 blade BH's I would buy it from AliExpress all day long and keep the high markup profit of American companies for myself.

lak2004

WKR
Just ordered for $140 shipped. Also ordered the Argali Absaroka. I had a Luxe Hexpeak but it sucked so now I am going to try this setup for late season CO hunts.