Sold Charmin Toilet Paper

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a 1 square per sitting kind of time fellas and ladies.....stay strong my single square 1 ply friend, may you wipe deep and grip strong.

Attachments

• 2D15B4B5-D5C3-43E1-8724-D6994F739618.jpeg
    2D15B4B5-D5C3-43E1-8724-D6994F739618.jpeg
    146.3 KB · Views: 160
Free bump for a great deal. Wife just showed me $15 a roll on Facebook so I'd jump all over this but I just finished up my diy garden hose bidet attachment for my toilet..... :)

Can you please Count a full 60 when you wash those hands buck!?! There has to be a factor applied to the 20 sec wash where it is 20*(3/a) where a is squares used to wipe your a$$

It’s a 1 square per sitting kind of time fellas and ladies.....stay strong my single square 1 ply friend, may you wipe deep and grip strong.
1 square per sit? You must be related to the Rockefellers. Must be nice to have that luxury.

Wipe left, shake right...caveman style.

5905b6d4de1c2be9cc9a31e23c3f08b0.jpg

check for flushable wipes and look for RV specific tp in the outdoors section! As you can see I am very generous with my honey hole information 😎

Also willing to trade said wipes for some mule deer honey holes

Rationing at the office. I am TP tzar. The number of sheets I pass under the bathroom door
is based on body mass. Two sheets being minimum and four as max. We started with the
honor system but it was obvious their were some not following the prescribed amount.

1 vote for favorite thread of the year. I just plan on taking more showers and I will be good to go. Grass is always wet too so a run and slide should do the trick as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back