2 Cups Rolled Wheat
2 Cups Rolled Rye
2 Cups Rolled Barley
1 Cup Sliced Walnuts
1 Cup Sliced Almonds
1 Cup Sliced Pecans
1 Cup Salted Sunflower Seeds
1 Cup Pepitos (Pumpkin Seeds)
1/2 Cup of White Raisins, Raisins, Papaya, Kiwi, Pineapple, Apricots, Figs, Blueberries, Raspberries, Plums, and ANY and ALL dried fruits you can find.

Skip the bananas though, they overpower. Skip the chocolate chips, they melt. You can use it for trail mix or cereal. Eat dry, wet, hot or cold with water or milk or protein powder or powdered milk. You can also mix it with honey and old bananas and bake it in a sheet, then cut into squares. After I came up with this concoction I despise ALL other cereals. You can tailor it to your needs and up the grains to make it go farther. The fruit and grains give you good fiber (since we all know how Mountain House makes your guts feel: one step up from an MRE). I made it with dark chocolate chips or butterscotch chips or Reese's Pieces Minis. I scooped a 1/3 of a cup into a baggie and added nutmeg or cinamon or pumpkin pie spice to the bags to mix it up a bit. Eat this before your coffee out of your Jetboil and then the coffee cleans out your pot (nevermind the floaties and whatnot). It is very hearty and BE SURE TO PUT INTO AIRTIGHT CONTAINERS or you will have mini-moth problems, TRUST ME!

Mike7

WKR
Sounds good. I may have to branch out in my selection. My favorite meal in the field is breakfast sized baggies of quick oats, dried raisan/blueberries/craberries, and chopped almonds/walnuts (all found in the Fred Meyer grocery store bulk section), which I rehydrate-cook and eat out of a Mountain House bag.
When my son is with me I throw in a touch of brown sugar or chocolate milk mix for him to avoid any potential complaining.