Centralia WA Hunters Heritage Fundraiser/Banquet

Hey everyone....
This is the official Rokslide announcement for a fundraiser we are putting on. Sportsmen's Alliance is coming on board to battle the state and WDFW Commission against the blatant anti-hunting stance that they have taken.

All money raised stays in Washington and is to be used specifically for forthcoming legal battles. After a couple meetings, SA is fully committed to our fight, they see Washington is ground zero for what is sure to happen across the country.

January 11th (yes it's a Thursday) at SW Washington Fairgrounds, FREE ADMISSION, food trucks and a bartender will be onsite for purchase.

There will be Live and Silent Auctions for a multitude of items which have all been donated to help our efforts to save hunting in Washington. As we get closer, I will be providing a list of those who have donated, as I feel it is extremely important to recognize those people and companies who are going to be a huge part of protecting our hunting heritage.

Please pass the word and if anyone has donations, send a PM or email to [email protected].

THANK YOU
Steve Bell
Joel Swecker- Black River Taxidermy

Attachments

• Flyer.jpeg
    Flyer.jpeg
    237.6 KB · Views: 6
OP
actionshooter
Hey everyone....
This is the official Rokslide announcement for a fundraiser we are putting on. Sportsmen's Alliance is coming on board to battle the state and WDFW Commission against the blatant anti-hunting stance that they have taken.

All money raised stays in Washington and is to be used specifically for forthcoming legal battles. After a couple meetings, SA is fully committed to our fight, they see Washington is ground zero for what is sure to happen across the country.

January 11th (yes it's a Thursday) at SW Washington Fairgrounds, FREE ADMISSION, food trucks and a bartender will be onsite for purchase.

There will be Live and Silent Auctions for a multitude of items which have all been donated to help our efforts to save hunting in Washington. As we get closer, I will be providing a list of those who have donated, as I feel it is extremely important to recognize those people and companies who are going to be a huge part of protecting our hunting heritage.

Please pass the word and if anyone has donations, send a PM or email to [email protected].

THANK YOU
Steve Bell
Joel Swecker- Black River Taxidermy
DONATIONS for Live and Silent Auctions
KP Gunworks-- Lacey Handling FFL Transfers, Misc Basket and a Firearm
Vortex Optics sent a very nice care package.
Mikayla Carver- Local artist, a stained glass outdoor scene
Lucky Shot Archery has made a sizeable donation in product (2 PSE bows!)
Black River Taxidermy
Maria Friedrich- Local Artist, Painting
Phelp's Game Calls- Jason said he was in for call packages... he might even sign them
:)

Elliot Outdoors-- Yakima-- Savage Axis 22-250!
Bull Hill Guest Ranch-- Horses, Cabins, Food, Drinks- All Inclusive-- AWESOME Place! www.bullhill.com
Cedarville Farms-- Guided Waterfowl for 2 in Nisqually or Chehalis Vallery!

Posting as more items come in!

Last edited:
OP
actionshooter
Updated items!
DONATIONS for Live and Silent Auctions
Sportsmen's Alliance-- several items/hunts more info to follow.
KP Gunworks-- Lacey Handling FFL Transfers, Misc Basket and a Firearm
Vortex Optics sent a very nice care package.
Mikayla Carver- Local artist, a stained glass outdoor scene
Lucky Shot Archery has made a sizeable donation in product (2 PSE bows!)
Black River Taxidermy
Maria Friedrich- Local Artist, Painting
Phelp's Game Calls- Jason said he was in for call packages... and a private calling class for a small group!
Elliot Outdoors-- Yakima-- Savage Axis 22-250!
Bull Hill Guest Ranch-- Horses, Cabins, Food, Drinks- All Inclusive-- AWESOME Place! www.bullhill.com
Cedarville Farms-- Guided Waterfowl for 2 in Nisqually or Chehalis Vallery!
Lock & Load EM-- Firearms Training Class
Zev Technologies-- Custom Handgun 9mm!
South Bay Forgeworks--- 1 day Knife Making Class
Cody Palm--Copper sheet art.
Happy Hour Wood Works-- Custom Charcuterie Board
Bearpaw Outfitters--- Dale donated a youth turkey hunt!! Thanks Dale!
One Outdoors/Jake Collier-- Guided Waterfowl Hunt!
Inferno Archery/Matt Schmitz-- 2 Youth PSE Bows!
Richard Mann-- Handmade Turkey Box Call
Born and Raised Outdoors-- Call Packages
Rick Robbins-- Calls/Howlers Thanks Rick!
Douglas Boze-- Signed Bear Book
Steve Bloom-- Personal Donation .22 Rifle

Lots to come! These are items in hand right now with more coming in every day.

Last edited:

Bachto

WKR
I really want to come to this but it's 4 hours from me and like you mentioned on a Thursday. I tried getting ahold of SA about doing one on the east side of the mountains somewhere.

OP
actionshooter
I really want to come to this but it's 4 hours from me and like you mentioned on a Thursday. I tried getting ahold of SA about doing one on the east side of the mountains somewhere.
Completely understandable, that's a long haul!

That's how this event came about... I contacted SA and told them I was willing to take it on... there happened to be another guy who was willing in the area, we got together and here we are.

If you or someone you know is willing to do one of these SA is great at steering you the right direction. If you need contacts, just send a PM and would be more than happy to help!