CarbonSix Holiday Sale Order Status

My 6.5 PRC appears to like the 140 bergers. Shot a 0.8 MOA group while doing a pressure ladder.

156 looks like they could be a winner as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hope you can get it down tighter then that. .8 moat at 100 I assume. I would hope for a 9 month weight and 800 + it outshoots my factory browning lol

(I am almost 10 months deep and they have 2 of my actions to fit with 2 barrels lol) however all will be forgiven the weight if I walk into a .5 barrel for accuracy lol

lintond

WKR
I hope you can get it down tighter then that. .8 moat at 100 I assume. I would hope for a 9 month weight and 800 + it outshoots my factory browning lol

(I am almost 10 months deep and they have 2 of my actions to fit with 2 barrels lol) however U will forgive the weight if I walk into a .5 barrel for accuracy lol

This was just doing load dev over 10 shots so I think it’s promising. Plus I don’t consider myself a great marksman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

when did you order in Nov and how much did you harass them lol
My order was November 21st and I called and emailed them a bit but they stopped responding. They won’t even get back to me about missing my muzzle brake now.

I took the rifle out yesterday for some quick shooting after work and it shot well, under moa with two different loads but I didn’t have time to do much shooting, just sight it in and do some groups. I’ll do some more shooting this week and report back.

My order was November 21st and I called and emailed them a bit but they stopped responding. They won’t even get back to me about missing my muzzle brake now.

I took the rifle out yesterday for some quick shooting after work and it shot well, under moa with two different loads but I didn’t have time to do much shooting, just sight it in and do some groups. I’ll do some more shooting this week and report back.
So I was just a few days later then you so I have hope here !