Ca. Marble Mountains Roosevelt Either Sex

OP
Musthnt

Musthnt

FNG
Not far from there. I was in a white Tundra with a camper shell.
Gotcha. Sorry can’t help you. We too got snowed out. Opted to pull out with the next snow storm starting this morning. Had our horses and mules and would have been a mess getting out for sure. Missed a bull though with my bow! Did you find a spot?

Greybeard

FNG
I poked around Trinity Center after getting pushed out of that Stanshaw area as well. Nothing but old sign from before the rain around Trinity Center.

OP
Musthnt

Musthnt

FNG
I poked around Trinity Center after getting pushed out of that Stanshaw area as well. Nothing but old sign from before the rain around Trinity Center.
Soon as it snowed seemed like all movement stoped. We were seeming tons of sign and in elk every day before the storm. Started seeing fresh sign again yesterday in the snow but had to punt!
Good luck if your still at it!

Greybeard

FNG
I had the same experience. Tracks on my tracks every day. The elk seemed very nocturnal before the storm. I was thinking the storm would help but I couldn’t turn up anything in the snow but deer and deer sign. The elk seemed to evaporate. Frustrating but that’s the way it is. I’m done too.