Butthole sandwich mods?

napeequa55

Lil-Rokslider
Haven't tried it yet but I was thinking of making a big batch of heart whole grain waffles and building my sandwiches with them.

Waffles leave lots of space for loading up lots of almond butter or peanut butter and honey!

I spent a summer working at a fish cannery in Klawok, Alaska and I ate a pancake variation of this sandwich for breakfast every morning for three months. Even with all the work I think I gained 6 pounds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I premix peanut/almond/or sunflower butter with honey and roll it in the tortillas ahead of time at home. If you bring the peanut butter & honey in a squirt bottle and it gets cold overnight, you will not be getting that out of the bottle... It kind of reminds me of the first time that I ever tried a power bar on a November elk hunt. I got that thing out in about 15 degree weather and just held it in my mouth and drooled on it until it was finally soft enough that I could bite a piece off. I think you could hammer nails with a power bar in cold weather.
Thats why I put them in an inside pocket,, makes em soft enough as not to break teeth on them.

wyodog

Lil-Rokslider
I buy prepackaged almond butter and honey and spread that on a tortilla and add precooked bacon. sometime I use peanut butter. However the nice thing about bagels is they are really filling.