Bugle Report

joel_sledz

Lil-Rokslider
Any bulls singing in Colorado yet? Heading out next week. Weather looks like it’s cooling down. Good luck to everyone!

Not cooling “yet” but looks like a dip starting next week.

Buddy has been out scouting and said they aren’t signing (although has seen em)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did a 10mile hike out scouting today. Snuck up on two different pairs of bulls having a duel in the trees. That was fun. Too bad I didn't draw a bow hunt!

Any bulls singing in Colorado yet? Heading out next week. Weather looks like it’s cooling down. Good luck to everyone!
One bugle in steamboat area... high chance it was a hunter though. Last year here I had 4 bugling opening day...I liked that much better!

Brother is in CO now, hit a spot of service this morning I guess because I got a text that said not hearing any bugles yet

Only a few bugles way deep in Wyoming. Def not hunters but not responding back to cow or chuckles or bugles…

Nothing yesterday but only a short hunt. Friends listened to a bull from camp through Friday night but he didn't make a peep during the day. Typical early season.

Only bugles I’ve heard are my own. Four flocks of turkeys and even those were tight lipped. Saw a 6x bull feeding this morning with some cattle, not a care in the world.

Had a couple bulls bugling in my basin Saturday night and Sunday morning/evening. One other hunter in there blowing cruddy mid-day bugles. Couldn't hear anything Monday due to the high winds. Colorado OTC

Back