Budget Hiking Pants

I'm a big fan of North Face and Kuhl. Kuhl can be pricey but they are the most comfortable pants I've ever owned/worn. I just buy my stuff on sale in the off season. The manufacturer deals are usually really good.

PaBone

Lil-Rokslider
My favorite hiking pants are Kuhl Renegade Rock Pant. Just fit me perfect and super comfortable

FishfinderAK

Lil-Rokslider
Laugh if you want, but I love hunting in these!
Dry fast, tapered ankles, warm but not too warm, zipper pockets, so cheap almost disposable, surprisingly durable, and incredibly comfy!

“Amazon Essentials Men's Performance Track Stretch Jogger Pant”

tb80

FNG
Same. I bought a pair from Walmart a few years ago and a week later went back and bought 5 more pairs in random colours and 2 pair of the fleece lined ones for the really cold days.

Are you me? I did the exact same thing. I wear them everyday and when I’m hunting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

txtransplant

Lil-Rokslider
Costco brand Eddie Bauer guide pants. I wear them every day, and hunt and hike in them.
@LivetohuntID are you talking about the fleece lined ones? I bought all three colors a couple of years ago and live in them in the winter. They significantly improved the cut and pocket layout this year, too.

How water resistant have you found them to be? I’m thinking of spraying some DWR on and giving them a shot outdoors. Haven’t worn them hunting, just around town in the winter.

Salmon River Solutions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
@LivetohuntID are you talking about the fleece lined ones? I bought all three colors a couple of years ago and live in them in the winter. They significantly improved the cut and pocket layout this year, too.

How water resistant have you found them to be? I’m thinking of spraying some DWR on and giving them a shot outdoors. Haven’t worn them hunting, just around town in the winter.

Didn’t know they had fleece lined ones. I just mean the normal Eddie Bauer guide pants. I don’t think Costco carries them anymore.