Broadhead

Iron Will S100 is my first choice. But the tried and true Grim Reaper Hades 3 Blade 100gr is always a great choice.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Magnus black hornet 4 blade 125 in front of 100 grain brass insert with compound,250 grain single bevel Abowyer in front of 75 grain stainless insert on recurve.

74hntr

FNG
Slick trick mag 125 but thinking of trying some single bevels for next year. Always interesting to see what everyone else is using.

phorizt

FNG
Vector Custom shop has some new broadheads and I just stumbled across and ordered some of their VBS(variable blade system) heads to try this season. They make a 1.5”(i dont like the really steep cut angles on this) and 1 1/4” version which i got in 150 grains. Its sort of like a Simmons Mako except solid all steel construction.

They also make what looks like basically the same head as the Bishop Holy Trinity. Same S7 tool steel, same hardness etc. Take a “0” off of the price tag though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beignet

FNG
I shot some Slick Trick Magnums in 100g for the first time yesterday and was quite happy to see them hit in almost exactly the same place as my field points.

Rage hypodermics. For closer range, most of my shots are 20 yards, they seem to do a ton of damage and get plenty of penetration. The new rages are also way better made. No more stupid rubber collar to hold the blades in place.

dj1975232

Lil-Rokslider
My choice for the last two seasons has been 125gr Magnus Ser Razors. When I run out of them I am looking at Iron Will SB125's