Broadhead

LostArra

WKR
I killed two bucks this season with the same Iron Will 125 S head. First time user of IW.
Very sharp out of the box.

The deer were no more dead than when I use Slick Tricks but there was a difference in the integrity of the head after the shot.

I use Ace standards with my trad bows. They seem to hold up well and are easy to sharpen.

I have been using the Iron Will Single Bevel the last two years for whitetails here in Kansas and they have worked flawlessly. Consistent flight and great penetration.

lgard

FNG
Iron Will single bevel 125 gr.
Looks like the majority of guys are shooting 125gr. No matter what brand. Must be something to that.

bkennedy2

FNG
Killed 2 deer this year with Iron Will 125 Solids. Easy pass throughs, no damage to the blades besides just needing to be touched up with the sharpener after hitting the dirt. I've also killed 2 last year with G5 Striker V2, they fly great but I did not get a pass through on either deer.

I hunt from the ground a fair bit. So, my shots aren’t always the perfect broadside. I’ll never shoot an expandable. Or a skinny tipped coc head. So, I’ve mostly switched back and forth between muzzy, thunderheads, and innerlocs.

Last season I tried tooth of the arrow and don’t see changing up for a longtime. Excellent heads that are very affordable.

kolkat53

FNG
i just picked up magnus 125gr for this year. I have only ever used rage hypodermic or trypan. i am excited to try out my new fixed blades.

nosajnh

FNG
I have both Cutthroat 200 gn single bevels and Iron Will 200 gn single bevels with bleeders. I killed deer with each last year, both were plan b shots with 600 gn arrows. I had a 3rd plan b shot where I hit the shoulder with a trypan on a 400+ gn arrow and only got 1 lung and did not recover the deer. all shots were inside 25.

JD Jones

WKR
Last 2 were with a cutthroat and every deer I shot died as prescribed. I am a fan of reuse so the fixed bh is a winner in that regard. This year I am going to also try the fatal steel expandable on WT and pigs just to test the waters but I don’t think I’ll ever get completely away from using a durable single bevel fixed Broadhead

VaBruiser

FNG
125 Gr MegaMeat. First year ever using a mechanical. Shot at and killed 3 whitetail with them. None went more than 40 yards. All were a complete passthrough. Shooting a 636 TAW with 16% FOC at 65 pounds with a 27" DL. All between 20 and 30 yard shots. I definitely want to try a single bevel fixed, but its going to be hard to convince myself to switch with that kinda performance.