BRCC In Hot Water

Status
Not open for further replies.

NDGuy

WKR

Well won’t be giving these guys any more $ sounds like it’s run by a bunch of pigs.

ODB

WKR
*spits BRCC on the keyboard* (joking)

Eh, not a good thing for BRCC. This is the kind of thing that sees leadership tossed.

Considering this how they handled the Kyle Rittenhouse debacle,

I’ve spent my whole life in careers that and full of a bunch of type A men, both in the military and civilian world. If the stuff in that lawsuit is true, it was well beyond just some locker room shenanigans.

Just ******* weird.

deltadukman

Lil-Rokslider
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot there is a lot to unpack in that. My first cause for concern is how is the HR director also the agent of record for the company health insurance? That's a big red flag.

Team4LongGun

SUPER MODERATOR
Staff member

Well won’t be giving these guys any more $ sounds like it’s run by a bunch of pigs.

As with some other higher profile subjects/persons/companies discussed on here, lets reserve judgement until all facts have been brought to light.
Purely speculating based on what you read, namely the allegations against the defendant(s), and then providing your opinion of the alleged allegations can be misconstrued or taken as slander.

I don't have any information or insight into this situation, nor have a side to take.

BRCC is marketed towards patriotic Americans who own firearms for self defense. Then someone uses a firearm in self defense (not just my opinion, but the opinion of the courts involved), wears their t-shirt, and they disown him and anyone like him because it's bad for the brand/PR.

I guess "Black Rifle Coffee" sounds better than "Controlled Opposition Coffee".

hunterjmj

WKR
That's a lot of dirt. Will reserve judgment till this plays out. I don't buy there $16 coffee because it's $16 but i imagine this will cause serious damage to brcc.

Cheesy

FNG
After about item 3 or 4 in the list, why would a person willingly continue working at a place like that?

My view on BRCC, and always has been, is that they pull at the heart strings of veterans and patritotic Americans, all for the purpose of selling coffee, and could not care less about what they supposedly support.

dtrkyman

WKR
Oh boy, sounds like a potential shit show! I don't drink coffee so not too interested, however if these things are even close to true that place has some serious problems!

Seems every youtube "badass" is with BRCC.

wyodan

WKR
Damn this must have been a really good job. By the time you get to item 17, there was plenty of instances to tell him no and see what these consequences actually are. I can't feel too bad for the guy to continue to absorb this treatment for another 46 bullet points without looking for employment elsewhere.

Clarktar

WKR
Sometimes you just have to kick a bully in his teeth.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Damn this must have been a really good job. By the time you get to item 17, there was plenty of instances to tell him no and see what these consequences actually are. I can't feel too bad for the guy to continue to absorb this treatment for another 46 bullet points without looking for employment elsewhere.

It's possible by item 17 he was working with an attorney with eyes on a big settlement.

Clarktar

WKR
He certainly could have been looking for employment elsewhere at any point in that timeline.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

svivian

WKR
at $66,000/yr i would have been gone a long time ago....

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
This sounds like a complete mess and there are always two sides to a story.

Please be careful with responses in this thread so we don't have to moderate the heck out of it and nuke it.

Status
Not open for further replies.