Bowmar's beast broadhead

We shot two whitetail does with them. Broadside shots through the chest cavity. In both cases there was a good entrance hole but the cut through the vitals was small, as if the blades closed back up. Lusk and others have seen the same thing when testing through hide or foam into gel. Small cut in the gel as the blades don’t stay open. Not at all the performance I would want from a mechanical for deer size game. Maybe perfect for giraffe 🤔

Ho5tile1

WKR
Probably because he has millions of dollars, a super hot millionaire wife, multiple successful companies, and farms, and huge muscles.

Well the wife being hot is sure not one of them I’ve seen her look pretty before but now she looks like a mini she hulk way to masculine for my taste and looks way older then she is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hnthrdr

WKR
The head has stupid angles, would never want curved blades on an mech like that, awful design IMO. Don’t know much about the designer but I’m out based on the idiotic design, plenty of halfway decent mechs out there, this seemed like a failure from the start

Zac

WKR
The head has stupid angles, would never want curved blades on an mech like that, awful design IMO. Don’t know much about the designer but I’m out based on the idiotic design, plenty of halfway decent mechs out there, this seemed like a failure from the start
WTF are you talking about. Curved blades will always out penetrate straight blades. If you want the exact number it’s 33.333333% more. Also David Houser designed this head. Now I’m gonna wait for you to call him an idiot.

Hnthrdr

WKR
WTF are you talking about. Curved blades will always out penetrate straight blades. If you want the exact number it’s 33.333333% more. Also David Houser designed this head. Now I’m gonna wait for you to call him an idiot.
Woah Zac, calm down buddy. I said it was my opinion. You obviously are very invested in this whole thing. Shoot what you want little feller, have a man crush on who you want, it’s okay it’s 2024 you can be open about it

lelliott8

FNG
I would be pretty interested in what broadhead package told you that, because it doesn't make any sense that curved broadheads ALWAYS out-penetrate by a third...

Zac

WKR
Woah Zac, calm down buddy. I said it was my opinion. You obviously are very invested in this whole thing. Shoot what you want little feller, have a man crush on who you want, it’s okay it’s 2024 you can be open about it
Let’s look at who uses curved blades:
Day 6
Schwacker Levi Morgan Series
Slick Trick Switch
Grizzly Stick Masaii
Magnus Single Bevel
Crimson Talon
Evolution Outdoors

Probably many more I can’t think of at the moment. This is a thread about a product. I give a **** what you think about Bowmar. It’s a free country. If you want to start a thread about him go ahead. Don’t just open your stupid mouth and vomit out garbage because you have a problem with the person behind the product.

Hnthrdr

WKR
Day 6
Slick Trick Switch
Grizzly Stick Masaii
Magnus Single Bevel
Crimson Talon
Evolution Outdoors

Probably many more I can’t think of at the moment. This is a thread about a product. I give a **** what you think about Bowmar. It’s a free country. If you want to start a thread about him go ahead. Don’t just open your stupid mouth and vomit out garbage because you have a problem with the person behind the product.
I don’t even know who he is, haha p.s. I’m an adult who doesn’t buy products based on who “made” them or who is “sponsored ” by them. I get what works and makes sense to me. These do not. So thankfully the shelves should be full of them for your this fall. Good luck and cheers 🍻

Also You mostly listed cut on contact fixed blades, don’t have an issue with a curve on those, but a thin curved mechanical blade seems to be begging for problems.

SandyCreek

Lil-Rokslider
Day 6
Slick Trick Switch
Grizzly Stick Masaii
Magnus Single Bevel
Crimson Talon
Evolution Outdoors

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: touch grass

WCB

WKR
Probably because he has millions of dollars, a super hot millionaire wife, multiple successful companies, and farms, and huge muscles.
Who cares how much money he has, guy is a bonehead, and his wife is not hot...Also your response to other guys are here screams groupie or your juiced up on what ever Blowmar and his wife are.

Zac

WKR
I don’t even know who he is, haha p.s. I’m an adult who doesn’t buy products based on who “made” them or who is “sponsored ” by them. I get what works and makes sense to me. These do not. So thankfully the shelves should be full of them for your this fall. Good luck and cheers 🍻

Also You mostly listed cut on contact fixed blades, don’t have an issue with a curve on those, but a thin curved mechanical blade seems to be begging for problems.
Please do explain.

Zac

WKR
Who cares how much money he has, guy is a bonehead, and his wife is not hot...Also your response to other guys are here screams groupie or your juiced up on what ever Blowmar and his wife are.
Post up a pic of your wife and we can critique her.

Hnthrdr

WKR
Please do explain.
Explain what? How adults make decisions or how your made a list of mostly fixed blade broadheads? Or why mechanicals are already prone to failure and why I wouldn’t want thin curved blades on a mechanical?