BlackOvis / CamoFire Customer Service = A++

Ag111

Lil-Rokslider
Just wanted to put a quick post on here about Black Ovis.

If you do a search on here you will see that I have been trying on multiple boots over the last month trying to replace my Salewas.

A couple weeks ago I returned two pairs of Hanwag boots back to BO after deciding to go with a set of Lowas instead. Somehow between the time I shipped the boots and their arrival back at BlackOvis, the boots were stolen in transit. There was no way to prove that I had indeed shipped them, as the appearance was that I had likely tried to pull a fast one on BlackOvis.

With all of the bad apples out there, there was no reason for Black Ovis to give me the benefit of the doubt. Mark, the owner and CEO of BO, personally called me and took care of it. Reputation and trust count for everything with me. I have never seen anything even remotely close to this level of customer service anywhere else. Great company run by great people.

Mark, thank you for helping me with this terrible situation.... you have a loyal customer for life. Good luck this season.

Mat

Hoh Down

FNG
Wow, that's great to hear. I just ordered some game bags off camofire. Glad I can support a company who supports us fully.

I have ordered numerous times from Black Ovis and Camofire, and have needed CS only a time or two. One was improper fit with a pair of Crispis from Black Ovis, and twice with a problem with an order from Camofire. Returns were quick and easy, and replacement items sent or a refund issued quickly. I check Camofire daily for their specials, and will continue to shop there.

jd65

Lil-Rokslider
I myself have also ordered from both Black Ovis & Camofire and would like to echo the above comments of exceptional service and great products. This past year I hunted in their marino wool base layers. Some of the days were fairly warm and I ended up hunted in just my base layer. They held up good hiking through the oak brush. No rips or tears and will be wearing them again this year.

Mosby

WKR
I have found them to be a very good company to deal with and they are one of the few vendors that I buy from anymore.

BluMtn

WKR
I agree with every praise given above. I have ordered many items off of both sites and have never had a problem. When I have called to make an exchange, usually because I can't figure out what size my wife is, CS is very helpful in fixing my screw-ups with professionalism and a great sense of humor.