Shout out to MBG Customer Service

Riplip

WKR
Just a quick post recognizing awesome customer service from Montana Black Gold. I wanted a new pin added to my sight and have not had good luck in the past installing on my own. Sent to MBG and a rep called me the day they received the sight, let me know there was a screw that needed replacing, so they would cover shipping both ways. $14.00 for the pin and I had the site back to me in 7 days.

I have never dealt with them, but I like to hear that because that’s where I have settled. Their sights are as good as it gets for me, proven very reliable for me, not over built changing the feel of my bow, and their pins are excellent in all conditions

Been thinking of getting another, building a custom one through s&s… 3 pin mtn lite, top .19, bottom 2 .10, all green.

The one I’m currently using is pretty old, been waiting for it to die to get a new one, but it won’t. My wife and daughter also have them on their bows… match the products they have with good customer service, I have no desire to own a different sight

WBrim

WKR
I’ve been very happy with my MBG. The one time I had a small issue, they took care of it no problem.

They've taken care of me on a couple modifications I wanted, and the one part failure I've had over the past 17 years that I've used them. Good stuff and an even better company.

ShakeDown

WKR
Great company! I was in a car accident once coming back from the range. Got rear ended and my bow on the back seat slammed forward and sight housing busted. I reached out asking how much repair would be and they fixed at no charge!

I also recently had my sight serviced by them. I shipped it up, they cleaned and returned it for no charge.