Black Rifle Coffee has let me down, those #$%#$%

np307

Lil-Rokslider
I'm just over here laughing at the guys who think they're serious about coffee because they use a French press and grind their own beans. Meanwhile I'm roasting my own coffee and brewing with a V60 pour over measured on a gram scale like the Lord intended. Light roast Ethiopian natural process for the win.

amassi

WKR
Rock on Man!

You mention work a lot-reminds me of my Brother. It's funny he often brags about how much and how hard he works. I'm the opposite-I work hard so I can have time off from work. That's brag worthy to me.

Going back to packing gear for the morning hunt ;)

Something tells me you had a very busy 2001-2021 and deserve the break. Enjoy your hunt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JStol5

WKR
I think their instant coffee kicks ass… only thing I really buy from them. Their normal bags are a bit pricey for me. But I love flying elk.

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
I'm just over here laughing at the guys who think they're serious about coffee because they use a French press and grind their own beans. Meanwhile I'm roasting my own coffee and brewing with a V60 pour over measured on a gram scale like the Lord intended. Light roast Ethiopian natural process for the win.
Conflating one person who has lost their marbles as "guys" is pretty funny. A $34 funnel with holes is also pretty funny. Both good things to laugh at. 🤪

Some things are about enjoying the process, frequently this is related to chemicals humans enjoy, tea, coffee, nicotine, alcohol. If people have a process they enjoy and like the outcome, they should continue to enjoy it. However, when that enjoyment of process becomes snobbery regarding how others do it, I stop respecting it.

Well, unless of course it is scotch from a bottle I bought, then you damn sure better drink it neat or you will be bringing your own whisky next time. Same goes for game meat I shot, you want your caribou well done and I will not be serving caribou again when you come over. (Those last two sentences are intended to be funny and mocking myself because I have a little snobbery at heart, but I don't have a font for that.)

You’re a piker.

Get back to me when you grow your own in the mountains of Panama.

IMG_1473.jpeg

Then roast it yourself.

IMG_1475.jpeg

I’m not impressed by less.

P