Black Rifle Coffee has let me down, those #$%#$%

I have Via packets that expired in 2011 (that are in a tote in the garage) that I still use for hunting that aren't hard, and taste just fine. I had some earlier this week, they are still decent. I would imagine that if the seals fail that the coffee will harden and go bad, but I've gone through hundreds of these things over the last 15 years and only found a couple where that happened.
Its $20 of instant coffee that went bad. Imo thats hardly a thing to get upset about.

BAC

FNG
Classified Approved
I'm not one to defend them because they're not worth defending, but coffee cement being into small pieces to chew on sounds kinda nice honestly. I'm the guy that chews the grinds at the bottom of a cup though.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Its $20 of instant coffee that went bad. Imo thats hardly a thing to get upset about.
Well, if I'm already in elk camp and find that my coffee went bad without any backup, I will admit that I won't exactly be happy at that moment in time. But ya, ultimately that would be my fault for not verifying it before heading up.

grfox92

WKR
Also once apon a time hipster bucks said they didn't support the troops. They reversed that real quick after some revenue loss.

But I've never spent a single dollar on there liberal agenda
In what way did they say that? Not questioning or siding with Starbucks, I don't drink their trash, just curious.

Sent from my SM-G990U2 using Tapatalk

In what way did they say that? Not questioning or siding with Starbucks, I don't drink their trash, just curious.

It was along time ago. About the same time Pam Anderson did.
Something along the lines of we don't support the war therefore the troops.
Then after a few days it was ohh we realize the troops don't control the war so they are ok.

grfox92

WKR
It was along time ago. About the same time Pam Anderson did.
Something along the lines of we don't support the war therefore the troops.
Then after a few days it was ohh we realize the troops don't control the war so they are ok.
Makes me like them even less. Thanks.

Also once apon a time hipster bucks said they didn't support the troops. They reversed that real quick after some revenue loss.

But I've never spent a single dollar on there liberal agenda

Pretty sure if you search you’ll not find proof of your claims.
I don’t support or buy Starbucks.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I finally finished the AVB thread and now I’m snorting coffee through my nose while I’m reading this one!
Are you cutting it with anything else, or just snorting it straight? Asking for a friend. Hmmmm.....perhaps there is a use for those packets that harden up.

Northpark

WKR
Are you cutting it with anything else, or just snorting it straight? Asking for a friend. Hmmmm.....perhaps there is a use for those packets that harden up.
I mean you aren’t hard core if you don’t shoot whiskey straight and do lines of crystals! Trick with the crystals is using those hardens ones properly cut with a razor blade for the best consistency.😏

Pretty sure if you search you’ll not find proof of your claims.
I don’t support or buy Starbucks.

I remember what I remember. It was the age of not much internet.

I can't say what I currently feel about Starbucks or the people that drink it currently. Because I will get banned.

Bro vets, sexual harassment or not the values of Brcc align with me greatly more then hipsterbucks.