WTB Beware of possible SCAMMER - ( joceto25 )

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
BUYER BEWARE! I have a WTB posting up now and was contacted and prompted by this person ( joceto25 - 909-442-2434 ) indicating he had two of the items I was looking for, at a reasonable price....and to contact him via text. I did so and I agreed with the amount and offered to send funds via PP G&S....it went down hill from there. He had a problem with the fees and insisted on payment via Family and Friends. I offered to increase the price to accommodate the fees....and then got the line about not trying to rip me off and how it was not worth ruining his reputation for a couple hundred bucks. His next offer was for me to send half the funds and, when I received both items...he would trust that I would send the remaining funds. Just wanted to pass this on because it sure has all the earmarks of being a SCAMMER! Unfortunately, when posting using the "Want to Buy" prefix...I have found this is something that shows up from time to time. To be clear, I did not send funds and was not scammed...but you all can come to your own conclusion.