Best Underwear - Not the thermal kind

Saxx and Hanes ball pouch boxer brief. Took a bit to get used to but I can't stand it when I don't wear them now. They also do great in the gym.

If youre fine with synthetic I highly recommend the under armor compression shorts. They arent "shorts" they are compression underwear. I originally used them to workout in but I started using them on backpacking trips and back country hunts and they work great. Ive worn one pair for a week + and they didnt smell rancid. No chaffing and no bunching up either.

Thunder thighs?

I wear Saxx and enjoy them, but like others have said only when they go on sale. Might have to try those FL.

Ho5tile1

WKR
I wish badlands still sold the Algus boxer my favorite ones ever. I’ve been on a mission to find the right boxers. I have spent 100s of dollars on boxers over the last few months trying to find the ones I’m still looking I’m about to try the UA boxerjocks I’ve tried kuiu first lite Sitka Duluth bull pen and at least 8 other brands some as much as 65 a pair. The bad part is you can’t feel them before you buy and you can’t return them which I understand. I got 2 pairs for 85 bucks of one brand and they suck no fly they ride up and now I’m stuck with them..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

j3h8

Lil-Rokslider
It's 2024, why are you not hunting in the buff?

For me the 32°Cool boxer briefs from Costco have been great. They breathe very well and keep my goods where they should be. I have very large legs and have not yet had a problem with them climbing/bunching like I have with some other brands.