Best Rangefinding Binoculars?

HONEYBADGER

Lil-Rokslider
I have tried all 3. Went from Leica to Zeiss to the Swarovski TA.

I am back in Leica, they are the best IMO. Zeiss a close second, the Swarovski didn't do it for me in the range finding arena which is unfortunate because all of my other glass is Swaro.

GreyBeck

Lil-Rokslider
Best rangefinder, info or glass doesn’t all seem to come together. I have sig kilo10k and fury 5000hd ab. I like and know AB ballistics and like the rangefinder and screen info of sig, but it’s the gen 1 and a little blue. The Vortex is great for the price. Swaro and Leica I’ve used are super crisp but lack in screen info I like on the Sig. I want to look at the Revic and 10k gen2. Angle (AMR on Sig, HCD on Vortex) is important for me. On my last hunt it was 20 degree up the mountain. Sig has LOS and AMR in the same view. I just drop the distance to match AMR and have my dialup really fast. Also, on the Sig I have 8 named profiles I can pick from - my guns or my son’s. Vortex is A, B or C and not as easy. So I can switch to his profile when he’s shooting and verify range and dope quickly. So far it’s worked. But Sig far from the best glass.

I have and or had (all in the last 10 months) the Zeiss RF, Swaro TA, Leica AB Pro and now the new Sig Kilo10k GEN 2

Nothing even comes close to the rangefinder in the Kilo Gen 2. Not even a close second.

Glass
Swaro
Leica/Sig/Zeiss all had pros and cons. Too close to call. One had better center resolution, one better edge, one brighter in low light, one handled glare better etc. All exceptional tough.

I sold all and kept the Sigs Gen 2. RF is phenomenal. Glass is pretty darn good.