Best rangefinder brand for longevity????

Vortex razors have some pretty good glass in them. I’ve found that rangefinders usually last less than a decade even if taken care of. I dropped my vortex rangefinder while shooting in my driveway. The display then had some light pollution from the red light inside. I called vortex and they overnighted me a new one. Unless you are a serious marksman making extremely long shots I would recommend them.

Vortex razors have some pretty good glass in them. I’ve found that rangefinders usually last less than a decade even if taken care of. I dropped my vortex rangefinder while shooting in my driveway. The display then had some light pollution from the red light inside. I called vortex and they overnighted me a new one. Unless you are a serious marksman making extremely long shots I would recommend them.
I agree man, they work well. The glass on the razor is pretty good. The RF is accurate and reasonably fast. I have the first gen but I bet the one with applied ballistic software is competitive.