Sheep Scope

Blue_dog

FNG
I'm currently building a folding XLR with a Defiance action and 20in barrel for a late Aug sheep hunt. I haven't done much long range shooting beside holding over based on whatever the box of ammo says so I'm looking for advice on how to set up my scope / rangefinder combo. I'm planning to use a Sig kilo5k RF.

I'm pretty set on a NF scope, and I like the F1 NX8 2.5-20×50 as it seems to check all the boxes as well as can be expected. Any advice on a reticle for younger eyes? I've looked through a few options and they all seem pretty busy. I like the MOAR 1 as its pretty simple, but should I consider one of the MIL options? I like the idea of my guide being able to call out a range in yard that allows me to dial the scope accordingly if things change quickly.

I've poked around the internet and haven't found anyone explaining the process I need to follow once the scope is sighted in to 100yds. How do I match the turret up to the ballistic call generated by the Sig Kilo5k? Any explanations or links would be appreciated.

Thanks guys,