Bear Whitetail Legend Pro

MrRogers

FNG
So I'm looking into getting back into compound bow hunting. Went to my local pro shop and was dead set on ordering a Mission Mxr, but I noticed that they had a Bear Whitetail Legend Pro in stock. It seemed like a pretty nice bow just from handling it. Anyone have experience with this bow? I couldn't find many reviews for it online.

I was looking at this bow and was set on getting it. I really liked the specs and the performance of the bow. Though they are almost impossible to get. You have to get them in a shop, and no shops around me have them. I got the Hoyt Torrex instead and really enjoy it, but I still wish I was able to get the Whitetail Legend Pro. I have never handled them so I can't say anything about how the bow actually feels. I would say go to the shop and shoot it to see how it feels.

I haven't handled that particular bow, but I have been impressed with the legend series of bows from Bear. I shot a Kuma a good bit. Pretty solid bows, they just don't spend the money on advertising and endorsers.

OP
MrRogers

MrRogers

FNG
I haven't handled that particular bow, but I have been impressed with the legend series of bows from Bear. I shot a Kuma a good bit. Pretty solid bows, they just don't spend the money on advertising and endorsers.
Well I did hear that they got Chuck Adams on board for 2022 😅. I'll go back to shop this weekend and shoot it.