Ballistic calculator app *and* web interface

fwafwow

WKR
I've got the Shooter and Hornady apps, and I'm trying to be able to input and edit my profiles for firearms, ammo, etc. - in both the app and either in a web or desktop interface. The Shooter app does not seem to sync with the web interface option (or it's user error on my part), and the Hornady app doesn't appear (at least to me) to have the ability to do it. Am I asking for too much, doing something wrong, or need to switch to a different app?

Legend

WKR
I've got the Shooter and Hornady apps, and I'm trying to be able to input and edit my profiles for firearms, ammo, etc. - in both the app and either in a web or desktop interface. The Shooter app does not seem to sync with the web interface option (or it's user error on my part), and the Hornady app doesn't appear (at least to me) to have the ability to do it. Am I asking for too much, doing something wrong, or need to switch to a different app?
Did you ever find an app with a web interface?

OP
fwafwow

fwafwow

WKR
Did you ever find an app with a web interface?
Nope. I am beginning to think it's just me, and just me that wants that functionality, or just me in not being able to figure out how that function works.

Legend

WKR
Nope. I am beginning to think it's just me, and just me that wants that functionality, or just me in not being able to figure out how that function works.
Bummer. I would like that option myself. Seems like a few people would rather use a computer to review their inputs.

Here's your business opportunity...

BBob

WKR
Geoballistics claims you can manage rifles, loads through the web. I never tried it. I've only played with the free version of it so I don't have anything to mange with it's limits on the free. I never tried Shooter either. Mby sometime I'll try to see if I can get Shooter to work since I have the paid version of it.

OP
fwafwow

fwafwow

WKR
I just checked again and Shooter does have a web interface, but the sync function is a bit clunky.