Bad Neighbors

I have an idiot cousin that owns a couple of shit box trailer parks in Henderson County , NC. One of the trailers had a tenant evicted and it is falling apart. Instead of fixing it, he hooked it up to his tractor and pulled the piece of shit to his house (next to mine) and parked it parallel on the damn driveway. Now i have to look at the fkn pile of trash every day. And the county wont do anything about it.
When we moved into our house there were two single wides down my the shop. Both packed full of scrap. i ended up having to pay a guy a good bit to take all the metal and trash and leave the wood and burn it to get them gone.

This thread has made me realize my neighbors arent to bad. I still hate them, they are retired and noisy as shit. i cant walk into my back yard or have people over that they dont come out to see what im doing. their house is about 5ft higher than mine, and both our yards slope away from the houses. So i cant see into his yard at his house but he can see everything im doing. Now that everything is cleaned up im going to plant some trees to block his view of our yard.

This thread has made me realize my neighbors arent to bad. I still hate them, they are retired and noisy as shit. i cant walk into my back yard or have people over that they dont come out to see what im doing. their house is about 5ft higher than mine, and both our yards slope away from the houses. So i cant see into his yard at his house but he can see everything im doing. Now that everything is cleaned up im going to plant some trees to block his view of our yard.
Good idea.

KineKilla

WKR
My rear neighbors decided they wanted to become ranchers in a residential zoned neighborhood. Zoning allows some equestrian activity but it says nothing about the two dozen cows.

They decided to build a massive structure that now blocks the view of at least three of us smaller lots. They followed that up with building all the horse and cow corrals right against our fences.

Those corrals are now piled 8' high with manure and have been for months. The flies and stench we all get to live with now is approaching unbearable.

I have told them, but they do nothing. One neighbor called the health dept. They too do nothing.

Here is a pic of some massive poo pile for ya. It is about 100ft from my kitchen table.
1781c385b4c1997d1557c51c92e9bb3f.jpg
b724bd2de4b7f49908ca27f3337dab6b.jpg

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

todd238

FNG
I know I'm not the only one but in this migration of the population, we got to enjoy the excitement of crappy neighbors. Running dogs all over the section, trees over the property fence without repair, vehicles parked on other owners property, unwillingness to close gates as agreed to, lighting fires in the middle of high fire danger, destruction of road erosion control measures and the list goes on.

Rumors of a divorce have been around. The dogs have gone away. One of the sheds they were living in came down the county road yesterday indicating a migration to make some other neighborhood miserable.

This morning there was a whitetail doe and twin fawns in my yard indicating things are settling down to the pre-existing normal.

I am at a loss of why people moving to the country have no consideration of their neighbors property, wildlife or the environment. I have no idea where they have gone but they are someone elses problem now. Yours?

The 160 acre rockpile and peckerpole jungle is for sale. Next?
We’ve had a big influx here as well, they drive like crazy, inconsiderate and generally annoying.
I know I'm not the only one but in this migration of the population, we got to enjoy the excitement of crappy neighbors. Running dogs all over the section, trees over the property fence without repair, vehicles parked on other owners property, unwillingness to close gates as agreed to, lighting fires in the middle of high fire danger, destruction of road erosion control measures and the list goes on.

Rumors of a divorce have been around. The dogs have gone away. One of the sheds they were living in came down the county road yesterday indicating a migration to make some other neighborhood miserable.

This morning there was a whitetail doe and twin fawns in my yard indicating things are settling down to the pre-existing normal.

I am at a loss of why people moving to the country have no consideration of their neighbors property, wildlife or the environment. I have no idea where they have gone but they are someone elses problem now. Yours?

The 160 acre rockpile and peckerpole jungle is for sale. Next?
We’ve had a big influx of people here in Mt and they’re inconsiderate, bad drivers and taking over everything

WCB

WKR
Lucky...our neighbors are awesome. One side of us is a couple with no kids early 40s..worst thing we deal with is him working on some motorized toy of theirs but not annoying rev it till they blow tip work. He has volunteer helped us with his bobcat one or twice when we were working on something.

Across the street is a basic wave and say high family. Or have a convo across the street to each other. They have two teenage boys and each time we brought our girls home form the hospital from being born they wanted to see the girls and brought us a baby gift. Super nice kids.

On the other side is an older couple with grandkids and treat our almost the same. Always dropping stuff off for the girls and the lady even watched our 2yr old at the time when my wife went into labor with our second at 12:30am until my in laws could get there.

Behind our house is "community" land. neighbor hood kids built a dirt bike/ATV trail back there. great source of entertainment watching crashes, breakdowns, etc. But all the parents make sure the kids are out of there by 7pm so people can enjoy quiet time in the evenings.

Rokbar

WKR
I have some new neighbors by work

Not to thrilled

When the slide outs on the motor home are out on the street side you can barley drive a car down the street.

They found a dead girl hanging from the tree to the the right of the tweeker camp last Tuesday

They are all huddle around smoking fentanyl off tin foil in the photo this morning around 8am

It insane the city let’s this happen

Walking dead meets Gotham city

View attachment 581508
Buy some skunk urine, apply it on rocks, and place accordingly. While wearing latex gloves.