Bad fire!

Wrench

WKR
I just helped evacuate medical lake, wa. The town is getting treated like Lahaina right now. It looked to be headed right at Glen Berry's place.....home of berry's game calls and the golden tone shorty elk bugle.

Fire boss said 200feet every 10 seconds.

Hopefully everyone is safe.

Yarak

WKR
Buddy of mine sent me videos of this fire yesterday and it really bad !!

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member
My brother in law works in town but lives in Spokane. Sounds like the owner of the neighboring business lost their house already.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
Hoping for the best for all those who live in the fire area, and for the fire fighters.

johnsd16

WKR
Wind was bad yesterday. I was on priest with my son fishing and it was rollers with gusts to probably 30+ Mph.

Clarktar

WKR
Dang. This fire season is odd. So slow but it's getting built up quick now.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

We were mandatory Level 3 Evac 0215 Saturday morning. We are packed and ready to bail but holding tight.

I think the Gray is eating more homes than the Oregon- which is pending doom for us.

I put minimal credibility in it, but a FB group poster stated she caught some DeGen in a remote timber Co. area with a machette making a burn pile to light a fire. He bailed when she announced herself. Had a good description and vehicle ID.

Sickens me to think of the possibility if true.

RyanC

WKR
My brother lives in the outskirts of Medical Lake. He said his father in law, a local rancher in the area, told him about a small fire that started less than 2 miles from his house. Within minutes he noticed a large plume of smoke and knew that fire had gotten out of control. Lucky for him the wind was blowing the opposite direction......Very Unfortunate for Hundreds of Families who lost their Homes. Devastating!!

AKBC

Lil-Rokslider
I spent some time this weekend cleaning up brush and wood/fuel around my house on the lower hillside in Anchorage. I will keep at it over the winter and do my part on a local level to decrease the risk.

I have not heard or seen anything on the news about these fires. Are the fires so common that several hundred homes don't even hit the east coast?