Back to work Vax status

Status
Not open for further replies.

bsnedeker

WKR
Churches in favor of Covid vaxination:
Catholic, Judiasm (Reform, Orthodox, and Conservative), Islam, Eastern Orthodox, Amish, Anglican, Baptist, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, Jehovah's Witnesses, Mennonites, Quakers and Pentecostal Christians, Congregational, Episcopalian, Lutheran, Methodist (including African Methodist Episcopal), Presbyterian, Seventh-Day Adventist, Unitarian-Universalist

Opposed:
Dutch Reformed Church and Church of Christ, Scientist, Faith Tabernacle, Church of the First Born, Faith Assembly, End Time Ministries,
Who cares?

The church in my head is strongly opposed and that is the only moral authority that I listen to.

You do you boo boo.

RMM

WKR
R.c796d64f2429e8b70ac7b0df7537b9ac

bpurtz

WKR
Terribly misinformed.
The unvaccinated are >90 of hospitalizations. Who pays for Medicare? Me and my taxes!
The CDC has acknowledged that 40% or more of the hospitalization are people admitted for something else and then test positive.

My unvaccinated niece who had a baby in July but just so happen to test positive when she was admitted should not be considered a covid hospitalization, but that is how the Oregon Health Authority counts it.

Flyjunky

WKR
The CDC has acknowledged that 40% or more of the hospitalization are people admitted for something else and then test positive.

My unvaccinated niece who had a baby in July but just so happen to test positive when she was admitted should not be considered a covid hospitalization, but that is how the Oregon Health Authority counts it.
Don't start bringing facts into this discussion. Many people have been saying that a large percentage of the covid #'s were inflated, and little by little the truth is coming out. I sincerely hope a real investigation is conducted after the next election. Heads need to roll....this whole fiasco has as much corruption, coverup, and outright lies as any other time in history.

FLATHEAD

WKR
In actuality it's looking like the Booster may increase your chances of getting the Omicron.
Just my observations.

Wrench

WKR
It isn't about just "you" is the point. I am vaccinated not because I am afraid of catching/dying of it, but that I could transmit it to someone else who could get sick/die. Transmitting it to a client and killing them is poor customer service. And it is mandatory in healthcare when many people you interact with are at high risk of hospitalization if they catch it.

As the Pope said yesterday, getting vaccinated is a moral obligation- not to protect yourself, but to protect others. By getting vaccinated, we decrease the chance of transmission to others and shorten the duration of the epidemic. There is a reason every major church has come out in favor of vaccinations- morally we must all try to protect the weak or defenseless. The most basic of Christian teachings.
If that is truly how you feel, invest in some PAPR's and offer them to your clients. You can explain to them that you're concerned about their safety AND recognize their constitutional rights and want nothing but the best for them.

I'll tell you right now that in Lincoln county everyone will say thanks and pass...but it's the thought that counts.

Wrench

WKR
Just for fun, we have an obvious pro anti split on this topic. Are you (anyone willing to play) from a Democrat or Republican county?

I'm from Lincoln county which is about 70% Republican.

If your company or the company you work for falls under the OSHA regulation, you'd need to state your vax status.

Rob5589

WKR
We recently received new guidance, and it's super cool and makes all kinds of sense :rolleyes:
If vaxxed and covid positive but without symptoms, we can work. If having symptoms, have to wait 5 days then can work, even if still positive. The best part; if non vaxxed, negative, but have relative symptoms, no work for 10 days. And can only return after a second negative test. Makes sense, eh...?

Wrench

WKR
We recently received new guidance, and it's super cool and makes all kinds of sense :rolleyes:
If vaxxed and covid positive but without symptoms, we can work. If having symptoms, have to wait 5 days then can work, even if still positive. The best part; if non vaxxed, negative, but have relative symptoms, no work for 10 days. And can only return after a second negative test. Makes sense, eh...?
One of these guys will be along shortly to explain how this is the safest plan for the public....

What will be the next requirement?

And the step after that?

And the step after that one?

What started as two weeks to lower the curve has turned into a dystopian, authoritarian, fascistic nightmare. And they're not done yet.

If you're not willing to stand up for freedom, then may your chains rest lightly upon you as you lick the hand that feeds.

What will be the next requirement?

And the step after that?

And the step after that one?

What started as two weeks to lower the curve has turned into a dystopian, authoritarian, fascistic nightmare. And they're not done yet.

If you're not willing to stand up for freedom, then may your chains rest lightly upon you as you lick the hand that feeds.
518FB340-0D3B-447C-B22F-BDED7A05AD05.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.