Average cost of a Moose hunt

FAAFO

Lil-Rokslider
on a side note i wont consider trophy book whichever is as a good information related to specy. there is no such stone sheep in the yukon and the fannin is not a stone sheep except for record book.
Not true but it’s the internet and the content on this platform is free so get it!!!

KHNC

WKR
SCI? Really? If you’re trying to use the SCI farm book to prove a point you’ve lost the argument…
And you are replying to this why? Are you looking for a moose hunt? Are you saying no Shiras moose north of the US border? Exactly what are you wanting to accomplish? If you see my original post, i was trying to help the OP.

FAAFO

Lil-Rokslider
And you are replying to this why? Are you looking for a moose hunt? Are you saying no Shiras moose north of the US border? Exactly what are you wanting to accomplish? If you see my original post, i was trying to help the OP.
You’re trying to help the guy by bringing up an outfitter that doesn’t have a website, doesn’t respond and no info on the internet? Then you try to use a recordbook that takes genetically modified, drugged up pets as records to prove your point?

To answer your question read my other post above about imaginary lines. But I’m guessing the stack of 52 is missing a few.

Mojave

WKR
You’re trying to help the guy by bringing up an outfitter that doesn’t have a website, doesn’t respond and no info on the internet? Then you try to use a recordbook that takes genetically modified, drugged up pets as records to prove your point?

To answer your question read my other post above about imaginary lines. But I’m guessing the stack of 52 is missing a few.
Not familiar with high fence moose hunts in North America. Where are you seeing this?

Have you ever read a SCI record book?

There are separate categories for "high fence (estate)" animals and wild animals. I don't know why people lie to themselves about an organization they know nothing about. Same as archery, same as muzzleloader.

Even when there are not separate categories, all estate animals are marked with an asterisk.

KHNC

WKR

I have first hand info and a contact number from a long time buddy that just got back from the hunt. It is available. You are acting like the link i "copied and pasted" from another member is not accurate. I have not seen a single helpful post from you on the topic of outfitters. It was also another member that decided to make a SA comment on my post about not being any "Shiras moose in Canada as your first clue". That link was related to that. Carry on, your bus is waiting for you.

FAAFO

Lil-Rokslider
Not familiar with high fence moose hunts in North America. Where are you seeing this?

Have you ever read a SCI record book?

There are separate categories for "high fence (estate)" animals and wild animals. I don't know why people lie to themselves about an organization they know nothing about. Same as archery, same as muzzleloader.

Even when there are not separate categories, all estate animals are marked with an asterisk.
I never mentioned high fence moose hunts.