Average age of Rokslide folks

Interested in average age of rokslider….What is your age category?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So here is an Interesting Question ... What is the average age of those that post the most in here? That would be an Admin Question.

swe048

FNG
Interesting stuff here...ages with the most votes aren't really that big of a surprise though.

BLCT

FNG
Lmaoo... I had to rethink my age. It's been ages snice someone has asked me "how old are you?". I'm not even that old, I'm 24.

hawkman71

Lil-Rokslider
What's funny is I always picture any forum's population to be mostly older than me no matter how old i get! I'm not on the young side of the peak... :)

hawkman71

Lil-Rokslider
It would be interesting to track it every year and see if that hump shifts older.

Let's say the 16-25 segment is on social media more than forums. Maybe they aren't into hunting. Whatever. Will they migrate to a forum in the next 5 years? Or is this the last "Pulse" of solid forum usership?
Maybe the hump widens - the current largest demographic continues to use the forum and the 16-25s start using it more. Who knows.

An issue I'm interested in is not only the age but the area distribution. Possibly in 3-4 state groups. And/ or city vs rural.

I guess I'm just curious sort.