Attempted Assasination

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hnthrdr

WKR
Crazy times

60610b3e1cd9b4043f9c54a06c65a0e2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I was wondering the same thing… could have been a take down rifle though… thank goodness the guy isn’t a rokslide member and obsessed with accuracy…

Well we live in a free country so people can believe what they want and even service members are allowed to have their own personal opinions so I’d disagree and say that even somebody with twisted liberal views who served in the armed forces is a real service member.

That being said, people can have abhorrent and disgusting values which are disgustin regardless of their occupation.

They really don't believe in what they're doing. I used to work with a guy that "served" and didn't get why...

tony

WKR
This is my serious comment.

At the end of the day, no matter if they're the biggest POS or not. No one should be wishing death on any president. You do that, and we turn into a country like that, we might as-well turn into a 3rd world country and become animals like the middle east.
I'm working with a some fat chick that's excited about Trump being shot. Of course her next words are "I don't vote"

Because hes a "rapist". I'm like you work in a building full of rapists, (we work in a prison)
"Yeah well."
Just shut up and shovel some more candy in your gullet

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.