Attempted Assasination

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or just shut the threads down. This has nothing to do with anything Rokslide. There are a million outlets for people to get their political fix.

Yeah. It does….

The same people calling for the assassination of the man they fear the most ALSO want to strip you of your guns, your ammo, your hunting rights, and your freedom.

Take a look around you. We are the last beacon of light for freedom in this world.

The second amendment wasn’t put in place for defending yourself from a foreign invasion. It was put there for you in case of a tyrannical and oppressive government.

Go back and research how all other first world countries with strict gun control treated their citizens during covid and since….

I won’t live on my knees.

But I will die on my feet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Then they aren't real US service members are they?
Well we live in a free country so people can believe what they want and even service members are allowed to have their own personal opinions so I’d disagree and say that even somebody with twisted liberal views who served in the armed forces is a real service member.

That being said, people can have abhorrent and disgusting values which are disgustin regardless of their occupation.

How does someone manage to get 8-10 shots off and nick his face little enough to just draw blood and not hit anyone else in a huge crowd? Wouldn’t they had to have been quite a ways out to get a shot? The whole thing seems fishy to me.

Ignore my comment, I see now that there was some others injured. Politics and how much people get into one side or the other is crazy to me. I vote and teach my children what I care about but at the end of the day anything past that feels like a waste of energy unless I want to have a political career. I’ve grown up watching my grandfather get so upset over politics and it took away all my interest. The fact people would shoot at a politician and not even care about injuring others is crazy.

d965c7c20418df07d1857afe85cbe670.jpg

This was just covered on a live space on Twitter with independent journalists.

Mayorkas has ignored all requests

Musk calling for resignation of ALL secret service leaders.

Dan Bongino has hinted at several times that there is an issue in upper management of secret service.

IDVortex

WKR
This is my serious comment.

At the end of the day, no matter if they're the biggest POS or not. No one should be wishing death on any president. You do that, and we turn into a country like that, we might as-well turn into a 3rd world country and become animals like the middle east.

Duh

WKR
How does someone manage to get 8-10 shots off and nick his face little enough to just draw blood and not hit anyone else in a huge crowd? Wouldn’t they had to have been quite a ways out to get a shot? The whole thing seems fishy to me.
They definitely hit atleast one person in the crowd. One dead and another in serious condition

IDVortex

WKR
We don’t need to be manifesting a civil war. None of our problems in the US are worth killing each other over
Truth, people who want insight violence upon their own countrymen should just to back to Hitlers time frame and be ruled by them.

I have family members that are full retarded liberals, but the last thing I want is to go and fight against my own family.

Truth, people who want insight violence upon their own countrymen should just to back to Hitlers time frame and be ruled by them.

I have family members that are full retarded liberals, but the last thing I want is to go and fight against my own family.

We don’t want to wage war against our countrymen. Now those evil pos running the country….

Status
Not open for further replies.