Attempted Assasination

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because the left doesn’t practice it doesn’t excuse you or I from doing it.

Someone has to be the bigger person. I’m not gonna let a weirdo best me in the civilized citizen contest.

Been there done that.

How many kick in the balls are you going to take before you say enough is enough????

I said it earlier and I’ll say it again. Sometimes the tree of liberty needs to be watered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

go_deep

WKR
Been there done that.

How many kick in the balls are you going to take before you say enough is enough????

I said it earlier and I’ll say it again. Sometimes the tree of liberty needs to be watered.

If you had a 3 year old kid throwing a fit, would you do the same, or would you act like an adult?

Broomd

WKR
Interesting, no shortage of people wanting to shoot him for sure.

I wonder if he will make a Trump Mobile like the Pope Mobile back in the day to have a bullet proof bubble but still be at rally’s 😂

I do think this will help Trump, while Biden is having a rough go of his own doing. Entertaining times politically for sure
Laugh emoji?...wtf is wrong with you? If you're going to post here about this cut the vile 'entertaining' shit. An innocent rallygoer was murdered today.

Loo.wii

WKR
welp im not a fan of the orange man . but this is dumb. really dumb. trump confirmed landslide win. no help from me though. im going to sit this one out. theres also the fact that this opens that violence can of worms and the extremists on both sides are going to go full retard.

Loo.wii

WKR
@Ryan Avery I think this is one of those times where the mods need to get ahead of shutting this thread down. because if i know one thing about rokslide is cooler heads will not prevail !

Loo.wii

WKR
No way...? I'm shocked.

Let's all hope there is no more political violence. No matter the party.
im the minority on this forum. both literally and politically i dont think its a bad thing. but this shit is sad. i want to live in boring times.

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
This thread was allowed because of the serious nature but we are heading off the rails. Comments should be respectful and factual or least presented as your opinion or theory otherwise it’s just starting rumors.

Truth, people who want insight violence upon their own countrymen should just to back to Hitlers time frame and be ruled by them.

I have family members that are full retarded liberals, but the last thing I want is to go and fight against my own family.

Laugh emoji?...wtf is wrong with you? If you're going to post here about this cut the vile 'entertaining' shit. An innocent rallygoer was murdered today.
I was laughing at the thought of the Pope mobile, not at shooting someone.

January 6th was also violent and people died in the line of duty.

It always goes both ways. And it’s never appropriate

Loo.wii

WKR
Been there done that.

friend. based on what I grasp from the majority of this sub. I'm willing to bet money you call yourself a christian. I am a godless heathen but I'm almost certain christ himself said that treating your fellow man like you would want to be treated is the standard.

Status
Not open for further replies.